Dowloads for Fuglyradio

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    ... Machine Head? And Fear Factory fuckin duh.

Dunno, most of the shit you're playing is absolute crap, minus BR and NoFX.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then don't fucking listen you pole smoker.. Jesus, I bet you are a fucking barrel of laughs to hang oout with... You complain more than my fucking geriatric grandmother... bitch bitch bitch... you are in a constant mode of menstration arn't you? Here, Ill just block your IP from connecting to the server (when its up) so you can complain about how you can't listen to the "crap"

P.S. just curious, do you have any real friends?

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

adema-the way you like it
    trapt-headstrong
    donna summer-last dance (please!!! for kit)
    billy gillman(for sangay)

3. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

Not that any of you really care, but if we are taking a vote, I am with Dubya on the Grove Armada... I have most of it on MP3 if you would like for me to send it directly? Just doing my little part to make the world a little more FUGLY!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Go away.

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    Not that any of you really care, but if we are taking a vote, I am with Dubya on the Grove Armada... I have most of it on MP3 if you would like for me to send it directly? Just doing my little part to make the world a little more FUGLY! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're already making the world a little more fugly.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LushFemme:
    Not that any of you really care, but if we are taking a vote, I am with Dubya on the Groove Armada... I have most of it on MP3 if you would like for me to send it directly? Just doing my little part to make the world a little more FUGLY! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chrsit on a bike, so you do have taste after all...

IMC a few more suggestions for the 'chill' factor....

• Timo Mass
    • Van Bran 3000
    • Tricky
    • Ed Case

May not be to your style tho' but I'll suggest 'em anyway...cheers

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

lol imc you're comedy gold. I just stated an opinion. You're a touchy lil girly man. Wah. I wouldn't connect to your dumbass shit in the first place. If I wanted to listen to music i'd play a god damn mp3.

BTW the use of the whole "do you have any real friends" line was way gay, even for you. I'm not gonna sit here and get into an interweb arguement with an overweight glass blowing tweeker about life. Seriously man you're slippin. Take the things I say for what they are. I'm no drama queen faggot like the rest of you. I just say it like it is, or how I see it. Its called an opinion. You have them too.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Here's my two cents worth as far as artists go:

NON

Der Blutharsch

Blood Axis

Current 93

Death in June (surprise, surprise...)

If you find any of those, that will make the mix a bit more interesting.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:

BTW the use of the whole "do you have any real friends" line was way gay, even for you. I'm not gonna sit here and get into an interweb arguement with an overweight glass blowing tweeker about life. Seriously man you're slippin. Take the things I say for what they are. I'm no drama queen faggot like the rest of you. I just say it like it is, or how I see it. Its called an opinion. You have them too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you don't have any friends?

Yes we all have opinions, but it seems you have a sitty opinion on everything. I havent even started the the fucking server, and you are complaining about how much is sucks.

P.S. you ARE a drama queen. the biggest one I think i have ever seen...

But hey, thats just my "opinion", take it for what it's worth...

10. sexc

sexc New Member

this is probably going to piss IMC off, but when exactly IS fugly radio coming? two weeks? three weeks? a month? a year? just curious so i know when to look.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    this is probably going to piss IMC off, but when exactly IS fugly radio coming? two weeks? three weeks? a month? a year? just curious so i know when to look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

still working the kinks out, its really up to martin, Ill talk to him in the next day or so and see whats up...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Madison Avenue- Don't Call Me Baby

Eminemina- Square Dance

Wu Tang Clan- Gravel Pit

Public Enemy- She Watch Channel Zero

And some Laurent Garnier track where it goes 'It's been done...from New York to L.A.....from London...to Paris...you can do it...you can feel it....and we can all groove with it'

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh yeah...and 'Buisiness' by Eminimina

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh yeah...and 'Buisiness' by Eminimina<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ignore that afterthought.

15. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

... Machine Head? And Fear Factory fuckin duh.

Dunno, most of the shit you're playing is absolute crap, minus BR and NoFX.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this should go in the "what do you hate forum"

but I really fucking hate "my music is better than your" punksters who think they've got it all figured out.... Punk Rock is supposed to be about openmindedness, not fucking musical supremacy... congratufuckinglations.. you've heard of faggy 3 chord bands that nobody ever has, or will care to hear...

this may not be you.. but I've got a strong feeling it is...

and for the record.. NoFX is shitty punk.