Doobie

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Hittmann, Jun 28, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    LMFAO! i doubt that, too

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    LMFAO! i doubt that, too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright, fair enough. The truth is, I don't know how to write. I dropped out of elementary school so I could devote all my time to be being the biggest gosh darn outlaw. I have to get a friend of mine to type up all my posts. I'm just way to busy tryin to impress everybody by smokin the reefers and doing the cocaine and drinking the alkyhol and talking about my cock instead of curing my illiteracy like a good little boy...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Alright, fair enough. The truth is, I don't know how to write. I dropped out of elementary school so I could devote all my time to be being the biggest gosh darn outlaw. I have to get a friend of mine to type up all my posts. I'm just way to busy tryin to impress everybody by smokin the reefers and doing the cocaine and drinking the alkyhol and talking about my cock instead of curing my illiteracy like a good little boy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can believe that

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i can believe that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess honesty really is the best policy...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

u arent gonna go gay r u?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do you care? worried I wont give you the cock? I can honestly say I wouldn't fuck your meximelt stinking ass for anythong on this planet

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    why do you care? worried I wont give you the cock? I can honestly say I wouldn't fuck your meximelt stinking ass for anythong on this planet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, my luv, it was all good

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Kit you should just start ordering all your shit on-line. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i make my own pics, then i kitopyright em.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    she makes her shit herself...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep...i was talking about my website kontent, tho, not my feces.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    for what? my fair shaved maiden<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, u need to read the other thread

...that's why I typed this entire post with one hand.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure u did

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    I got arrested monday nighht... other than that my week sucked... Fucking women are going to drive me insane<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u arent gonna go gay r u?

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kit:
    sure u did<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ok, ya got me. I used my cock, too.