Dog Dribbles

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Stranger, Feb 28, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    There is this wonderful little function in the tools section of Word called spell check. Got me through with flying colours <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a grammar check in there too, why don't you try fucking using it?

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    Go ahead and post them and I'll happily do anything you want <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said, your word is worth jack shit.

Ok, I will explain a few things to you as you are obviously having difficulty comprehending. Ooops, sorry I forgot, I will also try to explain some of the bigger words so you don't get so confused.

What I was saying is that I didn't have the motivation (that means not wanting to because I couldn't be assed) to read that post because I read the first paragraph (little bit of writing)...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    ...and quickly realised that you have no integrity (honesty, being true to your word) and are, yet again, going on with the same old twaddle.

In retrospect it may be because you really are thick and did not understand that sentence so I will explain that bit to you:
    Translation: You can teach with just a 'diploma of education' (instead of a degree in Education)only if you have already done a degree in, for example, the sciences, arts etc.. You can not teach with just a diploma of education. You can not teach with just a degree in science. You can teach with just a degree in education.

Get it now? I can't make it very much clearer than that. Maybe you should look some of those big words, like 'providing', up in the dictionary and stop wasting my time.

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

1. Don't bitch about the government not having the money for this and that when you are one of the ones ripping them off.
    2. Don't bitch about the government when you didn't even bother voting. You had your chance to have your say at the election.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    So let's get onto this shite shall we? First off, if Wank is full of shit, why do you care so much? It doesn't effect you what she does or doesn't say or do. The simple fact here is that she keeps coming back, happy as Larry, in a good mood and puts up with all the pathetic insults you try and throw at her. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I can see that by her recent breakdown hahahah. It effects me in that I have to wade through endless posts about crap to read what the more entertaining/intelligent/witty members have posted and I have a low tolerance for bullshit. Granted she has stopped posting as frequently and as a result my insults to her have lessened. (With the exception of where you have incited them).

[QUOTE}In her posts she acts like a whore and a bimbo yet manages to come across as a normal person.[/QUOTE]

She acts like a whore and a bimbo and manages to come across as a whore and a bimbo.

The stuff about my job/qualifications was in response to an issue you raised and kept going on and on about. In regards to my bf I had made reference to him a total of 3 times (since signing up) prior to your obsession with him. I believe you have talked about him far more than I have.

My major problem with Wanker is that she is full of shit (much like yourself). The fact that she needed to go online to find a relationship is just one more reason why she is loser.

It is not like her fiancé was taken away from her in the midst of an established relationship as you are trying to imply. She couldn't get a bf locally, as they all know she is a bimbo whore, so she went online to find someone. After searching the world she finally found a skinhead in the US who was just as fucked up as she was. She then flew over to meet him and, realising this may be the only chance she gets, they get engaged the next week.

Even Wanker knows the situation is sad and felt she had to lie and say she didn't meet him online. She said she met him through her cousin when he came to the UK on a holiday. Unfortunately for her she got found out.

I can see how you would not realise how pathetic it is because you are obviously in the same boat. Even when you set your standards as low as the likes of Wanker, you couldn't find a gf. So you went through an online dating agency to find one. Still not being able to pick up a woman and desperate for a relationship, you decide you will have to settle for the only response you got- Pauli.

As stated before, the fact that I have a bf does not make me better than wanker. If I had not found a suitable partner (amidst the million or so ppl in Adelaide) I would stay single and wait till I did. I would not go online looking for one in another country. I would never start a relationship with someone I even happened to meet online if I was not likely to be able to see them regularly. I am never that desperate for a relationship. It is not essential to my self-esteem like some others.

And if you didn't understand any of those big words you can look them up yourself or ask your mum to explain them for you.

There you go. Now I have stated the obvious for you, again.
    It is realy getting tedious.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

WILL YOU BOTH FUCKING SHUT-UP AND JUST HAVE SEX.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    WILL YOU BOTH FUCKING SHUT-UP AND JUST HAVE SEX. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i agree with UT, u all love each other

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanga:
    In regards to my bf I had made reference to him a total of 3 times (since signing up) prior to your obsession with him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i make reference to my gf ALL THE TIME... no wonder you're all obsessed with her...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roo:
    I'll put $50 forward that she can't keep this up for another 2 weeks. Any takers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey dingo... if you got $50 spare for a frivolous bet... you can surely spare a brother a few bucks for some smokes and a sandwich?

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Unlike some ppl I don't need to make up bullshit, so you can try all you like to catch me in a lie but you never will.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To teach in Australian school you need a Bachelor of Education<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Translation: You can teach with just a 'diploma of education' (instead of a degree in Education)only if you have already done a degree in, for example, the sciences, arts etc..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

Maybe you should look some of those big words, like 'providing', up in the dictionary and stop wasting my time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't even think of your own insults to lash out now? Still, I don't suppose you can claim I'm lying about your ability to read and write can you? Wow! this really is getting to you, I'll put $50 forward that she can't keep this up for another 2 weeks. Any takers?

1. Don't bitch about the government not having the money for this and that when you are one of the ones ripping them off.
    2. Don't bitch about the government when you didn't even bother voting. You had your chance to have your say at the election.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not bitching about the government not having the money to do anything. I know they do have the money, they probably have more money to spend than a country with twice Australia's population. Their problem is that they'd rather spend it on bribing niggers $50 a day to attend school. I'm not ripping them off, they're ripping ME off.
    And yes, I did have my say at the election. My vote spoke louder than your's, they're not too bothered if people vote for the opposition. They're more worried about people deciding that they don't care who takes power cos they're all a bunch of tossers, their tactics at the moment are "take the exact opposite stance as the opposition and we get who they don't". Why else do you think they force you to vote? If people stopped voting they might actually have to do some work to gain support. I suppose you're in line with all their "a wasted vote is a waste of money" shite? Then tell me, what's the difference in price between forcing 100% of the electorate to vote, and providing for 100% of the electorate to vote?

The stuff about my job/qualifications was in response to an issue you raised and kept going on and on about. In regards to my bf I had made reference to him a total of 3 times (since signing up) prior to your obsession with him. I believe you have talked about him far more than I have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx for the offering Wanker but, unlike some people round here, I actually get laid on a regular basis. You see I have a bf that lives not only in the same country as I but even in the same town!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have been paying any attention you would already know that I actually do have a job, a highly paid, secure, career to be precise. Not to mention 2 degrees and various 'certificates of..'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that would fit in with my earlier argument that you don't think wank is a looser because she's full of shit, it's because you think you're great. No one else does.
    Everyone on here takes the piss out of wank, I have myself on a few occasions, but no one else has said that she sucks because they're so great. You could have ended this simple argument with a "Fuck Off", but instead you decided to try and prove yourself as someone with respect and worth and came off looking like a tard.

As stated before, the fact that I have a bf does not make me better than wanker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx for the offering Wanker but, unlike some people round here, I actually get laid on a regular basis. You see I have a bf that lives not only in the same country as I but even in the same town!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lie after lie after lie, and yet you still defend them.

There you go. Now I have stated the obvious for you, again. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing is obvious about your posts, you change your story by huge fucking margins with each one and think no one notices!

It really is surprising how easy it is to be in a winning position in this argument, merely by quoting you!

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    WILL YOU BOTH FUCKING SHUT-UP AND JUST HAVE SEX. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rod Stewart doesn't do it for me.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Ooops! That shite was so rich in lies I almost left these out.

As stated before, the fact that I have a bf does not make me better than wanker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact that she needed to go online to find a relationship is just one more reason why she is loser.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can see how you would not realise how pathetic it is because you are obviously in the same boat. Even when you set your standards as low as the likes of Wanker, you couldn't find a gf.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    hey dingo... if you got $50 spare for a frivolous bet... you can surely spare a brother a few bucks for some smokes and a sandwich?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course I have, I hardly pay shit in taxes remember!