does any of you old skooler's remember roborski

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by cunt tree boy, Dec 8, 2007.

1. cunt tree boy

cunt tree boy New Member

quite a shock one time when i was mashed with him he seruptitiously stuck on me sis (i was understandably annoyed):eek:

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I had a strange feeling it was you, We spoke on the phone that time when you didnt want to get us any smoke and you were being a lazy git, that was one of the last times I saw Rob.

Yes I know your sister, she is quite pretty. I was trying to do a bit of counselling after Rob died and was going round chatting to everyone to see if they were ok, I think your sis thought I was trying to hit on her or something which it wasnt. I'd actually had a chat and a hug with Hayley and it was more of an older brother giving support type thing. The other reason was that I made a song and dedicated it to Rob so I was offering it around to people. Nevermind eh?

I sent you a PM, we should try and hook up for a session, I can't remember if I actually met you face to face so that would be cool.

3. cunt tree boy

cunt tree boy New Member

yeah it would be cool ta meet up(in exeter sometime) it would be nice ta chat ta someone how REALLY know rob, just ta reminisce n ave a drink n that, dunno if u know mike or tim but it'd be nice ta see them again sort a date n a place n i'll be there. get back ta me cheers bud

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

check your private messages (yellow link, top right if you didnt see it),

yeah I know mike and tim, good chaps, went out with mike a while back and he got put in cuffs for speaking out against a cop or something, bloody cops they never really help, hes gotta go court in jan

5. Dogg

Dogg New Member

he wos my m8 to.. l went to his funeral r i p rob