Do Retards have footlong pubic hair?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kellymama, Dec 6, 2000.

1. kellymama

kellymama New Member

I saw some blind chick once strip cuz she didn't know she was doing it, adn she had really bushy nasty pubic hair, do all retards have this, or just blind ones. hey, check out my quiz on www.quizbox.com, u search under the quizzes made by users part and type in "are you a special ed expert." thanks dawgs. Corky forever.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'm not retarded,but I have realy long hair around my nipples.Is that weird?

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have like a nappy bush around my butthole.. I shave it and it comes back worse... I have like a mini hitler mustace on my taint

4. kellymama

kellymama New Member

hey, thanks pimpdaddy for the whole helpful stuff, and believe me if i knew you, i could probably make the most of it. just playin, well anyways thanks, cuz i was kinda retarded to do that, but i basically have no common sense, you can see me having an even more retarded web site if you like, my friends made it up as a joke, but guys think its serious. its at... http://hometown.aol.com/gspot9956/myhomepage/profile.html and im on the left by the way. thanks babe

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    I have like a nappy bush around my butthole.. I shave it and it comes back worse... I have like a mini hitler mustace on my taint<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My taint looks like I have Yassir Arafat in a leg lock.But I can't grow a full beard.Ain't that a bitch?

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kellymama:
    hey, thanks pimpdaddy for the whole helpful stuff, and believe me if i knew you, i could probably make the most of it. just playin, well anyways thanks, cuz i was kinda retarded to do that, but i basically have no common sense, you can see me having an even more retarded web site if you like, my friends made it up as a joke, but guys think its serious. its at... http://hometown.aol.com/gspot9956/myhomepage/profile.html and im on the left by the way. thanks babe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not bad.....whats the url for yer nekkid pix??

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

7. kellymama

kellymama New Member

your left, but anyways, back to being retards, it was really funny, a bunch of us were stoned on vacation last week, and we passed by this sign that said, "slow, handicapped children crossing" and had a pic of a person in a wheel chair, we couldn't stop laughing.

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i thought it was my left?

------------------

9. kellymama

kellymama New Member

okay, i don't know if u guys are just retarded or your messing with me, but if your looking at the picture on the web, the person on teh left is me, meaning that when you stick both hands in the air, the side of the one where your hand makes an "L" is me, long brown hair, white long sleeved shirt, not that hard. but i still love ya cuz your slow, kell

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

teh left? do i have to face mecca?

------------------

11. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

I hope there will be some left for me