Do any of you guys have Bojangles where you live?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 20, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Holy shit, you live near me? Maybe we can get together and snoodle sometime...

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Get together and snoodle huh? I'm not to sure about that imc.But let's get together and rag on some canadians,that sounds like more fun.

------------------
    Drive fast,take chances,and remember:unprotected sex is better than no sex

3. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    We've got bojangles everywhere in north carolina! It's heart attack on the toilet good!
    Hey, what happened to ollie retard? He was the funniest one of you crack monsters
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm here, lurking in the shadows salivating at all this talk of consumables. Today and last week were not fine for me as I was somewhat "detained" in a foreign land where charred animal flesh was scarce but overweight, middle aged housewives wearing absurdly small bathing suits ravaged all. I fairly vomited at the sight.

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

been to france then?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dear Mr. O. Pretard, you have yet to give me a concise answer on your true feelings about the cable man. Maybe I should look for wisdom from Tv's Jaleel White (AKA Steve Eurkle)

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Get together and snoodle huh? I'm not to sure about that imc.But let's get together and rag on some canadians,that sounds like more fun.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hell yeah!!! bring lots of beer and drugs though...

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

is this a private party or can any old psycho join in? (have a suitcase fulla crack and a bus fulla hoes)

------------------

8. GreenAppleSplatters

This is gonna be fun!I'll bring my dirty heroin needle,orange juice,and a pack of condoms.Party up in here! Word.

------------------
    Drive fast,take chances,and remember:unprotected sex is better than no sex

9. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Dear Mr. O. Pretard, you have yet to give me a concise answer on your true feelings about the cable man. Maybe I should look for wisdom from Tv's Jaleel White (AKA Steve Eurkle)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regretfully his flesh was a bit tough and stringy, which prevented me from using a simple grilling technique. I used his skin and feet to make souse and with the addition of sliced cucumber proved to be quite delightful, although plenty of pepper sauce was required to offset pungent, almost rancid flavour from his feet. I made a lovely curry out of his but end, which I have been enjoying, served with both roti and rice n' peas. The rest I have salted and cured and intend to make a sumptuous Christmas dinner to be shared with all in my village. I do believe this will make a nice change from the usual salted ham to which they are accustomed.

Ollie

PS. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

what is the man behind the curtain doing with that bannana?

------------------

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hell yes everyone is invited! especiallly Ollie... we will take turns throwing bricks at snuguns

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

should b a blast

------------------

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hehehe...
    IMC said snoodle!!

14. GreenAppleSplatters

If only he'd known. Uhhhh.......looking back on this I suddenly feel dirty. Very very dirty.

Ollie retard was the shit man. Fucking hilarious......

15. Biscuit Wise

Biscuit Wise New Member

Lard and white paper bags are a common feature in most UK Fish and Chip shops. You should see some of the shit they try to sell you. Deep fried Mars Bar or Snickers anybody?
    still at least they don't need a ' hamburger university' to prime their staff in into fish/chip 'graduates',like good ol' Ronald.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Ollie retard was the shit man. Fucking hilarious......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ollie still is the shit...
    i got a mail off the 'tard yesterday...
    and i thought i'd bring this thread back to the top .... just to highlight marvellous prose from forum past...

and also to say... thanx ollie... but shit man.. i pale in comparison to you

well probably... since all my early posts got deleted i can't remember the half of somea the shit i wrote on here....
    hehehe... seem to remember runnin a few candidates for forum bitch outta town tho...

*PD shouts... hey sherriff discharge... where the fuck did you go..*
    hehehe

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member