Dentist

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 18, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    she was probably classified as a 504 (Texas Terms)

She's healthy mentally and physically - that we know of.
    Only problem was the visual, reading stuff. The adjustments made were probably diff colored/sized type on handouts and books, and maybe even someone to read stuff to her. But, only if she accepted the help.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooooooh bitch well done... You forgot about the braille I had to use and the Voice command on computors (althought that shit sucked coz it doesnt work with blurred speach) There was also that stick I had to hold in my mouth to press the keys on the keypad. And my cancer didn't help.

Damn right I didn't accept any help...

oh... this is my hero...

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Obviously

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Damn right I didn't accept any help... [/IMG]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

were u offered any help?

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Well, yeah... it is. I have an excuse. I went to school / college / uni... I didn't drop out because of my dyslexia. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

isn't dyslexia when you mix up the letters? because even if you did mix them up there is still no "E" in "comeing". considering you do have it, you do type amazingly well. it must be a hard problem to overcoeme.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    isn't dyslexia when you mix up the letters? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mix up and view letters and symbols wrong

about dyslexia