Death Threat

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Whipone - you obviously failed to read the first post that started this thread. I'll give you one strike for being too lazy to read, and strike two for being you.

The three strike rule is in effect, and you now have a full count.

Barry

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ooh barry you're such a f..er..badass... things must quake when you walk past

3. mia

mia New Member

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah i think you are way cool you have a lot of personality and a pretty soul wanna go to the mall and buy some white loafers and noo sweatpants i think that would be very good and we can maybe hang out and buy soda

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

OOOOO! You're so ...hard

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

No yoo R!!! :eek:

7. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

It looks like someones amped up on their meds again; tell your pimp to give you a valium and some warm milk.

Now, it's Mother's Day here in the states, and I'm off to spend some time with my Demon seed- SO, Happy Mother's Day, Nursey!! You...Mother, YOU

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Goddammit Sman, you're one hell of a witty mandibled parasitic entity to have attached to my ass.

9. whipone

whipone New Member

So we have to be nice her.

Great.

So why can't you tell your lovely daughter to be nice to Nursey?

Oh, that wasn't in the first post, I get it.

So, rape is legal I take it?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think barry wants us to be nice to her because she has the mental age of a minor...

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Dear Baby Sporks,
    this is where your daddy is headed !!!!

don't fall into the same trap!!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats fucking scxary dude... What accually counts as a "professional" forum anyways? I bet that guy was at craig's list

13. Dimples

Dimples New Member

this is a professional forum right?

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Did it really take you this long to figure out that MedicTech is really naive and can't understand why you are being so "mean" to her?

One the strangest things in the world to me is the assumption people make that most people think just like they do.

Clue for Nursey - most people would find you very strange. Most people would find me strange too. I would think that no one in this forum would score in the "average" or "normal" percentiles on any inventory style profile.

Medtech would be "normal" on any profile. Is that why you feel the need to trash her?

Just a thought.

Barry

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

More truth than you know.

Barry

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so you're saying that her and harlan would get on very well.. (if he hadn't been sterilised)... i kindof figured that from her posts

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That is the nicest possible way you could have told us that your daughter medictech is a boring semi-retarded drone. And i think it'd be far more patronising to give her *special* priviledges so she could go freely clumping around the forum unhindred in the base persuit of snuffling for truffles or whatever it is she does ( in blissful ignorance as to the lumbering beast of burden she appears to anyone with the correct quota of chromosomes ). In fact, i think i'm doing her a ~favour~ by kicking her up her dumb grunting butt.
    What the hell have you done to her? Has she been locked up in a padded chamber for the past 20 years, receiving random drug tests, cell searches and all the other fruits of your penitentiary correctional officer training in order to produce the perfect law-abiding model citizen...which on her twentieth birthday gets released upon an eternally grateful world.
    And if you care so much for her, what are you doing allowing her to be released amongst us bemused and startled posters like some sort of freakshow? And then talking about how simple she is to us all...while she is still, presumably, checking the forum.
    Sure you aren't getting some sort of perverse thrill from this all? :?

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

....... :?

19. whipone

whipone New Member

I agree with the Nursey.

What's the point of subjecting us to the lobotomized unless we have some recourse?

20. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Well, there's always Gimples.