Death Threat

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Dear oh dear! This is almost excruciating to watch. Poor Sham. The foolish, egotistical brat just will not learn! Even now, when her number is quite clearly up, she refuses to cede to undisputable facts. Which is worrying! Perhaps some kind samaritan should take her aside and gently explain to her...i have this well and truly sewn up.
    It's also worth mentioning that the Sham just passed up a golden opportunity to salvage what little there was left of her battered and spluttering integrity back there when i told her her game was up.
    If she had chosen to back down at that point, she could still have managed to come out of this all with some sort of semblence of dignity. She could have, at that point, on realising the hopelessness of her predicament, acknowledged she'd been called out and passed it all off as nothing more serious than forum style messing about. Something along the lines of "Ok, ya bitch! You got me, but c'mon...you have to admit - it was fun :p" would have worked wonders as a disarming face-saving measure for someone bright enough to realise they no longer had any place to run.
    Instead, she reveals that this matter is to her of such major significance and importance, that under no circumstances whatsoever must she 'throw in the trowel'...which suggests that this goes deeper than just superficial bitching on a forum for entertainment, and instead reflects genuine obsessiveness, jealousy and insecurity.

Sham, i'm not asking you to stop posting. I'm just warning you that should you continue on your chosen path, your twisted obsession with me will only serve to draw glaring public attention to your personal failings and weaknesses, and at the same time make me appear bigger, brighter and stronger.

Well, when you have a great mind like Mia in agreement, who can blame you!

Funny how everything looks the opposite way round in 'looking glass world'.

It was annoying...before i'd hogtied you with the truth...now, it's just pitiful.

What worked up? Like you, you mean? Why would i be? I'm not the one being 'hoisted by my own petard', so to speak.

'Hysterical' is the word which also came to my mind when i read your responses, oddly enough. Perhaps by today you will have calmed yourself down.

So, is this you confessing to one of your blags? ( See two quotes up ).

Yes, just you keep reminding yourself of that before the truth comes crashing down fragmenting your sad little looking glass world.

2. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Holy shit! Beep, beep, beep!!!! PSYCHO ALERT, PSYCHO ALERT!!

Man, poor Michael.

Btw, I didn't even bother to read past the 1st couple of sentences: more useless and pathetic ranting.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

funny. the only pathetic parts of her post that i could see were the bits in quotes

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Pimpers, don't get in the middle of the cat fight, you are like boner kryptonite!

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That's it, blag, blag blag because you haven't got a leg to stand on. But, i'm glad that you are satisfied if even having only been able to fool Mia and yourself, ( I think that's a pretty safe bet ). Now beat it, you worthless, parasitic piece of shit.

6. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Lol... I think you've taken this internet thing WAY too far. Seek immediate help. Oops! Scratch that-- you're beyond help.

*shakes head*

And Michael I think you two make a lovely couple! Just don't say you didn't hear it from me first when your psychoslut turns her insanity towards you: I'd fucking run fast, hon...it's only going to get worse.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey!.. i asked for plain vanilla.. no sprinkles :x

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i know we do.. i/we get told that quite often.. by people who's opinions actually mean something

9. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I was being sarcastic-- but hey, if she ever abandons you, or breaks your heart, or...tries to murder you in your sleep, I'LL be THERE for you, baby!

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

then i'm lucky she'll never do any of those

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

BAH!

You better not respond to my posts anymore or she'll do her stylistic Nursey Flip-out and blow a head gasket...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Not really, but you may have noticed i've been stalked obsessively around the forum for over a month now by an '"insanely jealous, boring, lame, sad, desperate, disturbed, tiresome hag". And as it unfolded, and it gradually became more and more apparent that this is more than just a forum game to you and actually represents some kind of genuine, deeper seated jealous grudge, that's where my focus is now directed...and will continue to be directed until you give it up.
    But just because my tone is more sober doesn't mean i'm not still having fun. Similarly, i'm sure that quite a few people still find your public dissection quite fascinating entertainment, despite the matter of fact nature of it all.

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I actually enjoy it myself, and thank you for using my own verbage: I always knew that certain people hate most what they see in themselves, so chug along.

You're actually quite easy to get a rise out of: And I will continue to go out of my way to annoy you every chance I get.

Dissect this .

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's just what you revealed through 'the looking glass'. And it's pretty bang on!

15. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Okey-Dokey!

Nursey: shhh, over here:
    *gestures*
    NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. WE are in THE FUGLY FORUM. Fugly. Now, just think about it for a moment: internet. Random chatter. Joking. One miniscule little slice of the Internet pie. And you RULE it all with an Iron fist (sarcasm for those of you who don't, ahem--GET it) Yes, all Hail the Queen of Fuglydom!!
    Your family must be so proud: This is what you must have envisaged for yourself all these long years. Take a step back and relish the glory!

*Pats* there, there, darling, run along and get a life.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ughhh...you are such a useless fucking bore.

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Yes, I can tell by the way you keep coming back for more. :idea:

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I must confess, the 'useless' in my last post wasn't entirely accurate. I'd actually stopped posting for a few weeks ( and suffered from having no channel for my creativity ), when Pimp posted the picture of me which started this all off. If you hadn't chosen at that time to make me the prime focus of the personal demon that gnaws away at your soul, i'd never have had a clear focus for my re-entry into the forum.:)
    It's just unfortunate for you that your motivation all seems to be about genuine insecurities and vindictiveness than fun. I'm sure you'll not agree with me there, so i'll step back and leave you to your own thoughts about what this has all been about. :wink:

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

*ponders for a moment*

Nope. Still not convinced.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That's what i meant by "I'm sure you'll not agree with me there". There wasn't any need to prove it.