Dear Fugly

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by mia, Apr 8, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dwaine - Drunk - Death - Destruction - Delusional - Dwaine - Drunk - Detox - Die - Doom - Deflowered - Destroyed - Dwiane - Drunk

All the above start with the letter "D." Coincidence? I think not.

But if you don't open the bar, it may be worse. Dwaine - Dry - Die. Wow, that even rhymes.

Barry

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Sorry, should have been

Dwaine - Dry - We All Die.

That rhymes.

Barry

3. mia

mia New Member

Should you not be in bed now handsome? Is all the excitment about our big day keeping you from slumber?

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You are right. What was I doing awake at 1:00AM? Oh God! I hope it is not the seasonal mania again. (flushes Sudafed down the toilet and reaches for the nasal spray.)

Barry

5. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

How now brown cow?

6. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

We will have that def lepperd song played instead of the wedding march..much more rousing! 8)

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

The human torch was denied a bank loan.

9. mia

mia New Member

The only rousing on our blessed day will be betwen me and Ucicare we are a match made in heaven as u c i care 2. Any fun you have will be kept to the urinal area. Bloody hell Medic I love y but dont go turning our day into some kinda sex fest :x Out of interest though just who might you be porking ( in the wet area you understand )? Bloody bridesmaids are all the same :roll:

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dearest Mia,

Just wanted you to know that I am looking forward to the big day. I have been practising all week for the honeymoon. Should be good to go by Saturday night. Don't forget that Snapper season opens tomorrow. I'll be back before the wedding, so don't get uptight. Priorities, you know.

Barry

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dearest Mia,

Just wanted you to know that I am looking forward to the big day. I have been practising all week for the honeymoon. Should be good to go by Saturday night. Don't forget that Snapper season opens tomorrow. I'll be back before the wedding, so don't get uptight. Priorities, you know.

Barry