Deadwood

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Poult840, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Ferine

Ferine New Member

That's why he carries scotch tape.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

he moved up in the world, he stole my roll of Teyvek tape.... So you stay slanty eyed, and restrained for days now...

3. Ferine

Ferine New Member

That's almost as hot as you trying to fart in my mouth.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Until you find out he'll get that from anyone he can. He's a dirty little mouth farting slut.

5. Ferine

Ferine New Member

And I thought I was special...

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think this thread has gone completely off topic........

So who thinks the 'earps' are going to end up helping bulloch against hearst and his hired guns?

7. Poult840

Poult840 New Member

i dont know about the earps, but it looked like wu was going to go after them. and who was that beating the shit out of the newspaper guy in the preview for next weeks episode?

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I didnt watch the preview. I had it on DVR and it cuts off right after the credits start. Probably Hearst.

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Don't you hate it when you're right for the wrong reason?

10. Poult840

Poult840 New Member

I don't think it was hearst. maybe one of his "bricks"

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

there just hasnt been enough killing this season. Sure seeing the guys eye get popped out of his head was pretty cool. But they need to start messing people up again. Im waiting for Josey Wales to come in and mow all them assholes down. Singing the 'yellow rose of alabam' LOL.

12. Poult840

Poult840 New Member

the problem is, they filmed this season thinking there was going to be a fourth season. if they knew it was the last season im sure some bloodshed would be raining down. the two 2 hour movies should have some good killing in them.

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im waiting for bulloch to lose it and start killing everyone. Especially the opium peddler. Maybe the 'fire brigade' will be needed and the whole place will burn down.

Of course why couldnt Ms. Stubbs find a hot chick to make out with? She might as well get a man if she is going to be hooking up with Jane.

14. Poult840

Poult840 New Member

well, if they stick by actual true events, the gem does burn down, and then swearengen is killed trying to get on a train. i cant see them sticking by the actual facts though, cause ive never heard of teh earps going to deadwood.

15. Poult840

Poult840 New Member

Well, guess im wrong after reading this.................

"From Black Hills Visitor Magazine:

Wyatt and Morgan left Dodge City for Deadwood on September 9, 1876, in a wagon drawn by the best four-horse hitch money could buy, heading for new opportunities in the booming Black Hills. ... The brothers arrived in Deadwood to find ... Deadwood gulch was jammed with prospectors, miners, promoters and fortune hunters. After looking over the situation, Morgan decided to return to Dodge City before winter closed in.

Wyatt was convinced that a sober man could prospect for gold dust at the gaming tables of Deadwood saloons. It also been reported (one account from Seth Bullock's son) that the Earps had been recruited as "muscle" by some party in Deadwood to help with mining claims, and didn't just show up looking for color....It is rumored that the reason Wyatt left was that he and Deadwood’s sheriff Seth Bullock did not see eye to eye on an issue. "

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Well after last night, it looks like the Earps and bullock are going to come to some kind of arangement. I dont understand why they just dont kill hearst and dump his body on his claim 'accident style' thats what i would have done.

17. Poult840

Poult840 New Member

well, now that the pinkertons or whatever are in town, it sounds like 2 of the biggest families of that era are there now. big as far as money goes, and they would burn that place to the ground if something like that happened.

and the earps, its not good to see one of them sleeps sucking his thumb, that had to be foreshadowing to him crying like a baby when he finally gets taken care of. and im figuring a pinkerton will be the one doing it. if it really is the pinkertons though, i wonder why the bank owner hasnt recognized any of them, or maybe its not actually the pinkertons and just muscle.......

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Well if it follows history any, then the Earps, Bullock, Hearst, and Sweargen all live. But then again this is a 'fictional' history of Deadwood. A lot of the pieces are missing or changed. Seth's wife in real life was his high school sweetheart, he didnt marry his dead brothers wife, he was also good friends with Roosevelt. And passed legislature to set yellowstone national park as a reserve "For ever".

Sol Star was Seth's partner in real life too, the opened a ranch after deadwood. Even had the railroad run across the ranch and moved a town there.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Okay, is this thing going to end after next weeks episode? The preview said season finale not series finale. Are they going to make a couple of series ending episodes later? That or there is going to be a hell of a lot of killing next week.

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Also, for the record, I can't be here in Fugly EVERY WAKING FUCKING SECOND. Butanyways phatty, you happy now??