Dead duck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MistahJiggaboo, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Vegas, Sir, I have to say I respect your style...and thank you for your guidance in trying to make me a less annoying person

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Shit,you'd fall in love with me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought you already knew, I thought you understood, I do love you, GAS

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I thought you already knew, I thought you understood, I do love you, GAS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ICKBLEW AAAAACK! NOOOOOOOOO!
    must kill....
    must kill...
    kill....kill...

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Catfight!! Woo-Hoo!!!

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Catfight!! Woo-Hoo!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH NO! I'LL BE KICKING YOUR ASS IF YOU DARE TO LOVE ANYONE OTHER THAN ME.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    OH NO! I'LL BE KICKING YOUR ASS IF YOU DARE TO LOVE ANYONE OTHER THAN ME.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This coming from the chick that was giving blowjobs to another guy on my birthday.

Kind of a contradiction wouldn't you say?

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

This coming from the chick that was giving blowjobs to another guy on my birthday.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GAS you are so very wise. It seems as though Kit is the only woman here that u can depend on, her motives are just to get a nice cock to cut off.

8. leather_face

leather_face New Member

yo today i did shit but e-mail people all kinds of fucked up shit off this site, very funny because they didn't no who it came from and it was some fucked up shit i was sendin them they did go to the site and check it out though so i guess thats cool

leather face loves ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paradiseripple@hotmail.com

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: leather_face ]

9. leather_face

leather_face New Member

now tell me if you like hip hop!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about this

this is real self expression now aint it, now i didnt do this so let me give credit to saber you can check out more dope shit like this at b-boy.com
    leather face the female with the insite of all under tokens!!!

10. leather_face

leather_face New Member

now tell me if you like hip hop!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about this http://www.b-boys.com/images/snek1.jpg

this is real self expression now aint it, now i didnt do this so let me give credit to the artist (i dont no who it is but it wasn't me) you can check out more dope shit like this at b-boy.com

11. leather_face

leather_face New Member

this is real self expression now aint it, now i didnt do this so let me give credit to the artist (i dont no who it is but it wasn't me) you can check out more dope shit like this at b-boy.com
    leather face the female with the insite of all under tokens!!! http://www.b-boys.com/images/graffiti/bomb.jpg

12. leather_face

leather_face New Member

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blowjobs do not equal love. and i was thinking about you during some of it anyway. do i give you grief for bangin other womens? NOOOOO. just dont fall in love with them is all i ask.

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    blowjobs do not equal love.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In that case, can I get a blowjob? I promise I won't fall in love with ya.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

ICKBLEW AAAAACK! NOOOOOOOOO!
    must kill....
    must kill...
    kill....kill...

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, I don't love him in the "accept his semen way", I love him in the I wish he would "beat me, write bad checks in my name, and wreck my car way". I find it ends up like that anyway and at least I don't have to go to the clinic as much.

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    In that case, can I get a blowjob? I promise I won't fall in love with ya. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure. when i have more time i'll hook you up with the rat-cam too.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i'm not worried. i'm sickened.

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

sure. when i have more time i'll hook you up with the rat-cam too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

In that case, can I get a blowjob? I promise I won't fall in love with ya. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and since you're, you know, chuggin' chodes, could you hook my steak up too?

(Oh gOd i lOVe To wRiTe In UrBaN sLanG...)

19. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Don't worry, I don't love him in the "accept his semen way", I love him in the I wish he would "beat me, write bad checks in my name, and wreck my car way". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm...I could do that.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Why do you think I kept Fatty around as long as I did?