David Carradine died

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BIGMAMA, Jun 4, 2009.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I haven't had enough normal sex to be tired of it. And I doubt I'd get wood from you waxing my back (but ya never know...)

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

My dad always gets wood when I wax his back

just kidding.

naaa the wood would appear when I started plucking your ear hair, and mashing zits.

I have no idea why incest is so funny to me ...always has been. sometimes when someone calls and says "whatcha doin" I say stuff like "just finished sucking my dad's dick"

Also in sex ed they did an anonymous poll,, write on a piece of paper how many people you have sex with... I wrote .."one - my dad" they called in a counselor the next day and a lady cop to question everyone, I never admitted to it being me and a joke ... for weeks the teacher would say to the class ... "please come forward, you will be safe" I wanted to come forward with friends ,and take credit for the sick joke ... but knew better... teen girls are suck tattel tails. then each week it got more and serious.... and I knew I would get in trouble for all the hoopla I have caused... so I kept my mouth shut till about 2 weeks ago, I told high school friends on Facebook it was me. . . then they told me the next year they were still questioning people - that teacher was really concerned... (I was no longer at that school) and a girl came forward that her dad molested her... so I guess my joke did help someone... and put a sick fucker in jail.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

A guy I used to work with, I am not this clever.

He said he kept getting telemarketer calls this was in 99 or something around there. But they always called around 6:30 - 7:00. So one night he gets a call wanting to do a survey and this is how it went.

Caller - "Sir this is <enter your anonymous name here> calling on behalf of <enter your useless organization here>. Do you have the time for me to ask you a few questions regarding your recent purchase?"

Bob - "Can you call back later, I'm in the middle of giving my daughter a bath"

Caller - "Oh how sweet, how old is she?"

Bob - "16"

Caller - CLICK