Date tips.

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I don't put out at all. I'm a dirty virgin*.

* Not really

2. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

so....where you from?

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

*If you meet BigMama at a party, take her to a hotel, and leave your wallet in the car*

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

hotel is fine... I need some more cleaning towels anyway.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't think I have ever really went on a "date". It's always been an informal hanging out thing. Most of my dating involved getting stoned together and seeing if I liked the guy enough to do anything else.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

When I was single, I hated dates. It may just be the thought of being somewhere with someone and then someone else might be there that I'd rather be with. I would prefer to be single, and not 'dating' than having someone to take everywhere. That might not sound right, lets see, If I was 'with' someone we just did all the usual stuff. If I had just met someone, Id rather hang out with them in a more social environment, so if the are asses, I can just ignore them and talk to someone else.

My wife and I didnt 'date' we met through mutual friends (not set up just hanging out). The first 'date night' thing we did was go to a friends house to watch a football game and drink, of course someone I used to 'date' was there and made a scene, which was funny and sad all at the same time.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its really weird, not being a big fat slob anymore, girls talk to me now. I have horrible trust issues, so its like I am 14 all over again, from girl to girl. the love the misunderstood artist type. Oh plus I have used the "Oh I.m a virgin, will you promise to be gentle, and be my first?" like 8 times so far. I fucked up once, and said "Damn girl, the first one comes quick, it's the second one you have to work at!"

heh she actually let it slide, but two weeks later, talking to her best friend, I asled her friend to be my first. Needless to say, there is two brothers and an ex-boyfriend looking for me to answer some questions. LOL

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Now that is funny.

The fact that when they find you they are going to wish they hadnt been looking.

****In local news three men were found nude and dead outside a mobile home, a descriptive note was left explaining how the gay love triangle ended****

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL!!!

That reminds me of this time I was fucking a girl from work in the back of my SUV, like right after I had bought it, and the miles were still in the triple digits...

She looked up at me at one point and said, "Shoot it all over me!" - to which I replied,

"Not in this car..." :biggrin:

Damn... I can be real dick sometimes... :) Any gals out there wanna fuck? The car's lost that 'new' smell to it, and I might even entertain such a request now...

*hell, it lost that 'new' smell that very night.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

All of these "date tips" so far seem pretty logical & second nature - but, there again, I suppose this is tailored to the younger crowd.

BIBMAMA - Just so I know what to bring with me for my trip, were you planning on a one-night-stand, or was this going to be a three-or-four-night-stand?

Answer them with the Saiga-12.

I like Phatboy's comment, too... :biggrin:

BTW: If you ever want to get rid of that thing... You've got my #. ;) It didn't start out as the "Sporter" version, did it?

11. darren95al

darren95al New Member

Thanks I also have some advice to all...

1. Take a Bath or Shower

2. Arrive on Time

3. Give Her a Thoughtful Gift

4. Be a Gentleman

5. Compliment Her

6. Listen to Her and Ask Questions

7. Prepare for the Conversation

8. Pay for the Date

9. The Goodnight Kiss

10. I'll Call You

12. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

11. How about a blowjob

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Fag

14. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

pot calling the kettle black

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Shut up, I didnt know you were a guy when you gave me that 550......

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ahh! The 550 thing is SO TIRED. :mad: