Danza 's info (real)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by bubbabigmac69, Oct 2, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

HERBERT

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

he doesn't look like fucking jeff henneman

3. aznad

aznad New Member

Q BERT

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

5. aznad

aznad New Member

HE IS JEFF!!!!

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oi cheesedawg if youve met danza why is he still alive im sure we'd all have a whip round if you met up with hi and brought back some of his teeth.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    oi cheesedawg if youve met danza why is he still alive im sure we'd all have a whip round if you met up with hi and brought back some of his teeth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STOP THAT!! I'm sure if cheesedawg and u met you would have a newly shortened penis!

9. aznad

aznad New Member

HAHAHA TAMMY GOT DANZA SLAPPEDED

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    STOP THAT!! I'm sure if cheesedawg and u met you would have a newly shortened penis!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and why is that?would he be busy trying to getit into his mouth??

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Would I have trouble getting it in my mouth? Is it that small? Or is your mom not quite done with it? Let me know when she's finished....

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jackass City:
    Hey cheezedawg,

Shut your cockwarmer. Is your whole family disfuntional or just you? Your reputation at fugly is one of an oaf, kind of like the village idiot. I imagine you like that in real life too.

Warm regards,

JAC

And you are the poorest blowjob I've ever had. Listen bitch. I'm more than an oaf, I'm a goat-fucking, sexually disfunctional, inbred loser to the tenth degree. But still with all that, I'm better than you.

Keep practicing,
    Cheezedawg