Damn this place

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    its not nice to talk with your mouth full<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you ever learn to speak, then?

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    How did you ever learn to speak, then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kinda the like the pot calling the kettle black ain't it?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    kinda the like the pot calling the kettle black ain't it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not fat, I'm big boned!

4. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

Main Entry: prude
    Pronunciation: 'prĂ¼d
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French, good woman, prudish woman, short for prudefemme good woman, from Old French prode femme
    Date: 1704
    : a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or decorum; especially : a woman who shows or affects extreme modesty

come on, its french, you're canadian, it all works out

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    I'm not fat, I'm big boned! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That ain't what I heard about your bone

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    come on, its french, you're canadian, it all works out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have I mentioned you are the only cool female who posts here???

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i smell a lesbo.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

not on the end of your cock you don't.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im afraid that is true dubya,but i can still fucking smell one unlss its that choirboy you have hidden in your closet starting to reek a little in the heat

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

He shouldn't be smelling too strong as he wrapped in clingfilm...

11. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    What are cankles?

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: Nauseous ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cankles are the fatty result of a calf and an ankle blending together through the fault of their owner attempting to live off peanut butter and lard sandwiches.

12. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    "You like him. You love him. You want to have, like, a gazillion of his babies"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If so she's going to be waiting a long fucking time. I'd rather be caught dancing at an N'snyc concert than allow my pelvis to be crushed and violated under that incedious heap that is yucky.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Cankles are the fatty result of a calf and an ankle blending together through the fault of their owner attempting to live off peanut butter and lard sandwiches.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:rollin

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

must be the one under the bed then.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    that is yucky.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really are obsessed...still the only thing you have posted has been about me...get a fucking life

16. brookie

brookie New Member

Actually, I've posted libel items related to Tommy710, Wank-er, and Austin Powers. Like I said before, you are a trash whore and prove it daily. Why wouldn't everyone slam you? The other three are simply annoying in comparison.

Obsessed with you? I can't think of anyone who be dumb enough to be obsessed with you. First, he would have to be blind. Second, he would have to have no sense of smell. And third, he would need a rope to drag himself out of your gravitational pull lest he come too close.

Go back to your nigger and stop fantasizing about me. I'm taken.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Why wouldn't everyone slam you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

other people slam me, just not compulsively

um, BS slam since you have no possible way of knowing what I smell like...if you would like I could send you some dirty panties and then you can try to describe my smell

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Go back to your nigger and stop fantasizing about me. I'm taken. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

first you go on and on about how no one would want me and then create this fantasy black guy that I belong to (could you fantasize he looks like Lennox Lewis, please).

Let me give you some accurate ammunition, my man is half beaner-half I-tail-yan, he is 6'3 of fineness and I have no idea why he puts up with me.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Cankles are the fatty result of a calf and an ankle blending together through the fault of their owner attempting to live off peanut butter and lard sandwiches.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the clarification! You learn something new everyday!

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

If he's half italian that explains it, he hasn't got the courage to tell you to fuck off. The fuckin' war dodgers. Twats the lot of 'em.

Probably got a bet on with his mates as well.

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Probably got a bet on with his mates as well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, he's stayed around 3 years to win that $20 and a 4pak of Guinness