Cure for AIDS (no prescription needed)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I thought Fugly was a place of tolerance, and here all you people are being close minded about a child's right to be sexual and anyone's right to torture someone weaker than them physically, mentally, or sexually. Sad, sad, sad.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I thought Fugly was a place of tolerance, and here all you people are being close minded about a child's right to be sexual and anyone's right to torture someone weaker than them physically, mentally, or sexually. Sad, sad, sad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but Yummy...there's still no getting away from it.The whole thing is silly,bad......and rude!I'd like to see these fiddlers genetically identified at birth and have their small bouncy innocence filled with rancid,smeggy filth!

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes but Yummy...there's still no getting away from it.The whole thing is silly,bad......and rude!I'd like to see these fiddlers genetically identified at birth and have their small bouncy innocence filled with rancid,smeggy filth! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See in America Rude is farting in public or stepping on someone's toes and not saying excuse me...calling child rape rude, seems almost silly

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    See in America Rude is farting in public or stepping on someone's toes and not saying excuse me...calling child rape rude, seems almost silly<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calling the use of the word 'rude' (to describe child rape) 'silly' strikes me as a bit prudish.

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

5. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

Damn, the best I ever got when I was a kid was my 14 yr old babysitter flashing me her tits and her pussy. I kept trying to call her back into the room and just keep the clothes off, but I guess she was embarrassed that she just exposed herself to a 6 yr old kid... damn damn damn damn damn damn damn