creatures of the philippines

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by judgefloro, Sep 16, 2006.

1. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

oh thanks also

it is now 11pm sunday here

here as in all countries, since the post of a judge is so powerful, then bribery is the main dish:

SWS survey: Lawyers say judiciary more corrupt

First posted 08:31am (Mla time) Jan 26, 2005
    By Donna Pazzibugan
    Inquirer News Service

MORE lawyers nowadays complain of corruption in the judicial system compared to 10 years ago, according to the Social Weather Stations.
    One out of two lawyers know of a trial judge in their city or province who has taken a bribe but they did not report it because they could not prove it, said the SWS.

In a briefing among lawyers Tuesday night, SWS president Mahar Mangahas said the perception of corruption in the various courts -- from the municipal trial courts all the way up to the Supreme Court -- has risen among lawyers in the last 10 years.

"Our lawyers are more critical now than before," Mangahas told the lawyers as he presented the survey findings for the first time.

The SWS polled 889 trial judges -- or 61 percent of all trial judges in the country -- and 400 lawyers from November 2003 to July 2004 to get their perceptions on various aspects of the judicial system.

The last such survey was undertaken by SWS from 1994 to 1996.

"Corruption remains a major problem," the SWS said in a press statement.

"As in 1995, one-fourth of present lawyers say that many or very many judges are corrupt. Although half or 49 percent say they know a case in their own city or province where a judge took a bribe, only 8 percent said they reported the bribery. The main excuse of those who kept silent is that they could not prove it," the SWS said.

Among judges, only 7 percent said that many or very many judges were corrupt.

The SWS said the judges' perception of the extent of corruption among court personnel was the same as in 1996.

"What has increased is the proportion of judges seeing many lawyers as corrupt," it said.

Mangahas said the survey showed that corruption "remains a serious problem in the judicial system but it is not cultural."

"They're saying there's nothing to be done about (corruption) but it's not accepted. There's still the idealism," he said.

It is a reality here also that all those who do corruption end up in cancer and stroke punished so much by karma....

my statement on the CURSE is biblical and spiritual aside from i am just stating statistics

you can read here in 18 pages my thougts

and in google just type
    judge floro
    and you can find all about my case

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpm...showtopic=2112&pid=146672&st=850&#entry146672

http://news.inq7.net/breaking/index.php?index=1&story_id=25484

2. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

Part II

Yes I have a special calling...

but I am jobless now and cannot find a job

in the rush forum i asked some members there

to help me or give me some INFO

on how i can start anew abroad in your and their countries

on how i can get usa or foreign visa and i wanna work there even low low job just to start

my usa visa application was denied in 1990 and this is just the time now that i would like to try
    but i have not traveled abroad

another point

i suggested some members to author and publish as book my unprecedented story

so that in the meantime

i could have financial support to go on

if you have time can you enlighten me on these points of
    visa abroad, work for me
    book
    i need your advise if you please

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Judge,

Are you saying that you can't get to the United States from the Phillipines?

What prevents you from traveling here and starting over? There are plenty of jobs available if you are willing to work. I would think that you would do well in a Law firm as a reserach person or as a legal aid.

Your book idea is pretty good too. I would think that someone would write your story. It could be interesting reading.

4. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I hope you're not patronizing, Bar.

I think that as a means to a higher conciousness, we must at the very least consider all aspects of individual truth; to never be set in stone, one way or the other, to different perspectives.

I love entertaining the notion that there are billions of beliefs, theories and analysis at work in human conciousness and I don't want to rigidly subscribe to any one thing.

My thought is this: what I initially find in myself to be "truth" will always return to me ; No matter what I study, or entertain, I shall always return to it. Therefore, I am not afraid to consider anything.

5. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

it's now 3:30 pm monday here philippines, just ate pechay, red snaper with radish and mustard and lumpiang shanghai...

here is some eerie menu so exotic to be eaten: cats

http://latinrapper.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14717&st=150

well, i asked your advice or help, since i have not yet applied for a usa visa
    i don't know if i will be granted one even tourist

6. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

in sum, openness to a HORIZON ... an availability of the soul..
    i remember the philosophy of HOPE of Gabriel Marcel

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

1: A soul that is pure has clear and precise intuition and sould trust their first instinct.

2: There is no such thing as a soul that is pure on earth at this time except an infants I suppose.