creatures of the philippines

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by judgefloro, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I was called and did not listen (still don't). I would like to examine the aspects of what Geo Trevarthen wrote about: that denying a Shamanic calling can lead to madness; I sometimes wonder if that's not entirely true.

http://www.celticshamanism.com/introthesis.html

2. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

desstiny of choice, evil,

that is entirely false; one has free will, destiny of choice so to speak, you and only you can determine what you will do and fundamentally opt for...

i severely attack our supreme court justices for believing in psychics pointing to me as having inflicted them medical surgeries, 8 of them,
    my guide Luis inflicted illnesses upon them coz they receive bribes and abuse power, which is against god's and human's laws;

FEAR AND ONLY FEAR (as Batman the Movie teaches) kills these justices and us...

Fear is the greatest destroyer... if shamans's teachings sow fear for not listening to the call... that is evil...

a life of fear is not worth living...

the world is divided into 2: white and black, good and evil, yang and ying,
    satan and christ, the black and white angels...

i believe that common sense and only common sense of ordinary human experience is the best test to determine if a religion or calling is evil or sows fear...

3. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Wonderfully said. I applaud you.

4. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

same to you

best wishes

5. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Re: fascinating

I stand corrected. :shock: Wait, how can we be sure you didn't get up and walk around the prison yard half way through that novel?

Yeah, that might be somewhat impressive, if more of those posts said something besides, "I win."

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT, CHESTER!!?!

7. chester grape

chester grape New Member

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT, NICODEMUS?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dear judge Floro , If you had to say, Choose five random numbers, from between one and fifty-five, and then one number from one to forty-two, What numbers would you pick? Secondly, how would you come up with these numbers?

10. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

5-7-24-34-53

I called you on the bat phone while you were stoned out of your mind. You gave them to me, but forgot the call.

11. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

Re: fascinating

hi it is now tuesday 7:20pm here philippines
    just opened your forum to say hello

http://latinrapper.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14717&st=135&#entry276721

this latinrapper.com my thread is very interesting and
    my thoughts here in the best thread now

15 pages

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index.php?showtopic=2112&st=700

view my new pics also

http://angelofdeathluisarmandandangel.blogspot.com/

12. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

it is now 7:30 pm tuesday

i found this my ally:

Donahue

The Spirit World As Dealt With By Science And Law

By James Donahue

Very great writer

October 2006

Because my family is deep into esoteric interests and we live among the spirits that roam a haunted old Victorian house, we find it laughable when we occasionally read about the way science and the courts struggle to deal with matters of ghosts, goblins and other elements of the invisible world.

A recent news story involves Filipino Judge Floro Florentino who was dismissed from the bench because of his ongoing relationship with three invisible dwarf “spirit guides.” The judge lost an appeal to keep his job. The Supreme Court’s ruling stated that Florentino’s insistence that the dwarf guides, Luis, Armand and Angel, proved that he has a “medically disabling condition of the mind” that renders him “unfit to discharge the functions of his office.”

Now Judge Florentino has countered by filing a disbarment case against members of that high court. In this case, filed in a country where a widespread belief in spiritual forces exists, the judge apparently tends to try to prove the existence of the spirit world and accuse the tribunal of slandering his good name.

We wish Florentino well in this matter. While we do not know all of the details of this case, or whether the man may, indeed, be deranged and allowing imaginary friends to assist in his decisions on the court bench, we support his claims that a spirit world exists around us. We also agree that these entities have more of an influence on our daily thoughts and actions than most folks would like to admit.

Yet without the technology only now being developed by Prophet and Psychic Aaron C. Donahue to not only evoke these spirits, but capture clear photographic evidence of them, Judge Florentino may have a hard time convincing any court that things invisible to us in our dark three-dimensional world really exist.

In yet another odd story, researchers from University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland, have published a study in the journal, Nature, that attempts to explain the phenomenon of “shadow people.” These oddities have long been part of folk lore around the world.

Shadow people, for those who may not understand the term, are exactly what the term implies. People tell of capturing glimpses out of the corner of the eye of some large dark shadow, often human in shape, moving across the room or behind the bushes on a dark night. The figures move quickly and are known to move through walls. Some people write the shadow people off as ghosts, but others say they may be something else. All have generally agreed that they belong in the realm of the supernatural.

The Switzerland team, in using electric stimulation of the brain of a 22-year-old woman in testing for epilepsy, discovered that when a certain junction of the brain was stimulated, she described encounters with a shadow person. Because the shadow person mimicked the woman’s own body movements, the team concluded that she was looking at herself in shadow form. In a sense, the electric shocks were giving the woman an out-of-body experience..

So have the scientists explained away the shadow people phenomenon? We think not.

What we find interesting about both of these stories is that in their own peculiar way, both the scientists in Switzerland and that court in the Philippines, are taking a closer look at the spiritual world that surrounds us. Because of long-standing religious traditions, this is something that has been lacking for far too long.

13. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

14. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

oh good evening it is now 7:30 pm
    sorry for the late reply i was not notified

i really do not believe in lotto or numbers game here, since
    here philippines people are just fooled by the officials in betting in lotto
    and they get the moneys

in america and europe there are safety instruments to prevent fraud,

anyway

this is not subject to psychic of prophecy since it is against the law of the elementals to cheat the future

15. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

hello

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/bac/2006/09/26/oped/g.h..arinday.jr..sunfare.html

Arinday: The Earth is not just for humans and animals
    By G.H. Arinday Jr.
    Sunfare

LET us take a break from the pestering political noises for a while. Do you recall the three dwarf-friends of the cashiered regional trial court judge? Well, the story has not yet been closed as the judge, a believer of “etheric worlds beyond the world we know”, has filed a disbarment case against some of the leading lights of the High Tribunal.

The action taken by dismissed Judge Florentino Floro of Malolos, Bulacan is unprecedented if we have to consider the significance of the true believers of the so-called New Age, where the three dwarves are considered as “channelers” who could relay “information from realms beyond”.

If we have to take the words of the New Age advocates, the channelers composed of diverse entities, among them the elementals purported to bring “transcendental wisdom”.

Well, of course the channelees are condemned as charlatans “flimflamming the gullible”. The preponderance of nonbelievers in the New Age theory that spiritualists and trance-inducers or channelers of varied types vastly outnumber and the latter dubs the phenomenon as a “shallow quasi-faith”. And yet sometime in the last quarter of the 20th century, a serious study of the New Age—considered as the “counterculture posts”—was conducted by the University of Chicago’s National Opinion Research Center and the disquieting discovery was that almost one-third of the Americans believe in psychic phenomenon or experience.

Superstitious beliefs among our folks, either in the countryside or urban centers are prevalent. If we take into account the gods in Ancient Greece that they communed with mortals through oracles as time flowed with downstream, the conduits of channelers are no longer the séance rooms but conference halls and media facilities where some “foresights” are given or predicated drawn from trances of thoughts empirically-based.

The “transcendental philosophy” of Immanuel Kant could reach unchartered shores of ideas if we have to consider the vagueness of his “a priori principle”, which is abhorred by other legal perspectives notably among the adherents of the positivists who advocate the “pure” theory of law. Even the latter description could bring about an endless minding of the “purity” of the law, which through the needle’s eye could not yield the minute essence of lucidity.

The nuances of séances or psychic phenomena or the use of the medium are totally absent from all legal perspectives. But stories about the transcendental wisdom about performances under spirit guidance have been reported.

Two famous women considered as successful “trance lecturers” were Emma Hardinage Britten of England and Cora L. V. Richmond of United States, but were however criticized by famous novelist Henry James in his novel “The Bostonians”, discrediting spiritualism’s relation to feminism.

If ever the case of the former judge Florentino Floro, which has circulated around the globe through various blogs and print media reaching as far as South Africa, it would be an interesting discourse on the part of the magistrates assigned to assess the claim of said judge, even if it would debunk the existence of the dwarf-friends and the “psychical” elements.

Even imaginations were tabooed for centuries. Who would ever think that the imaginative minds of the cartoonists-creators of Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers exploring the space would come into reality? Who would also ever think that the lost continent of Atlantis was later discovered and photographic evidence were published?

In the case of the beleaguered judge and his three dwarf-friends, are there decisions he rendered that he was out of sync?

The great Harvard psychologist Henry James acknowledging that medium Leonora Piper was possessed with the power of telepathy and clairvoyance encouraged his colleagues into believing “trance phenomena” noting that some few individuals are media possessed of “supernatural powers”.

Scientists admit that there are “unexplored realms” within the human mind according to Henry James, and his interests in psychical research was frowned upon by his fellow intellectuals.

But legal science is a thick-walled fortress that only the “empirical” truth is given the ultimate badge of the “last resort”.

And Judge Floro’s “misadventure” in the legal realm has merited a long long way for all those who share the beliefs that the Earth is not just for humans and animals.

16. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

17. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

18. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

Subject: Re: Philippine Judge Floro's August 11/friday, 2006 SUPREME COURT DISMISSAL RESOLUTION
    Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:19:24 +0100

From: "David Pannick QC" <DavidPannick@blackstonechambers.com>

View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert

To: judge_florentino_v_floro@yahoo.com

hello it is now 11pm tuesday here

David PannicK QC is a silk barrister

he is very kind person and this is the 3rd email he sent to me:

Dear Judge

Sorry to hear your news.

Best wishes

David Pannick

-----Original Message-----
    From: Florentino Floro <judge_florentino_v_floro@yahoo.com>
    To: kunderhill@pacbell.net <kunderhill@pacbell.net>; David Pannick QC
    <DavidPannick@blackstonechambers.com>
    Sent: Mon Aug 14 14:53:59 2006
    Subject: Philippine Judge Floro's August 11/friday, 2006 SUPREME COURT
    DISMISSAL RESOLUTION

19. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

This is a psychiatric term, and describes experiences, such as hearing or seeing things or holding unusual beliefs, which other people don’t see or share. During a psychotic experience, your thoughts may jump around very quickly, and so you may find it difficult to voice them in a way that others can understand. For many people, these experiences can be highly distressing and disruptive, interfering with everyday life, with making friends, having relationships, and finding or keeping a job.

Depending on other factors, psychiatrists will base a diagnosis on symptoms of this kind. The diagnosis could be severe depression, schizophrenia, manic depression (bipolar disorder), paranoia, psychotic illness, schizoaffective disorder, or puerperal psychosis (a very severe postnatal depression). These diagnoses are not clear-cut, and people may receive different diagnoses at different times.

One sign of psychosis, as far as psychiatrists are concerned, is if you lack insight into your own state of mind. They would want to know how you see and understand what is happening, and whether you are aware of being different from usual. If you are experiencing psychosis, you may find it hard to talk about your experiences and understanding of the world, because you feel no words can describe how you feel and think.

Get Help Judge!

20. judgefloro

judgefloro New Member

you can read the facts of my case,
    and there is nothing there about psychosis

I lenghtily discussed medical psychosis and authorities threreof in my pleading
    supported my evidence,
    paranormal experted and foreign psychologist lecturer mr. jaime t. licauco

all i experiences such as the LIGHTS were also experienced by st. paul and the saints and the psychics
    in fact america and europe demands super expensive fees just for a student to be granted ph. d. on parapsychology

i do not debate with atheists and skeptics including psychologists
    they have to do their homeworks,
    their opinions like the opinions and stance of parapsychologists are contrary and these 2 are mortal enemies

i suggest that you master the facts instead
    since my case is not really about dwarves but vengeance
    when you read the decision and the world reports that just copied some parts, your mind will be closed
    precisely,
    i replied to all these forums and reports that published my case so that i can air my side

now, this forum did not publish me
    i started this thread since the doctor's forum suggested so
    and some members here asked me questions
    now, if my answers or points of view are wise or unwise or otherwise

in short,
    if you will not believe me

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, not mine...

a final point

suppose I say that someday at a definite point of time (i cannot now divulge to you) you yourself and most of your offspring up to the 7th generation will do suffer stroke and would painfully fight cancer,
    and supposing ex gratia argumenti that it happened or would happen
    would you call me psychotic
    or an angel of death, a prophet?