Cologne Advice?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Baby Jesus, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Settle down there! Excited!?! I'm afraid not. Alarmed is how i would imagine most people would interpret those exclamation marks, particularly in view of the context. Your interpretation, however, is rather telling...

Look Pukey, i'm n-o-t i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-e-d, OK?
    Turn your attentions to Lomo or something.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhh... Can we say H-O-M-O-P-H-O-B-E?

Sure, sure.. uh-huh... We ALL know that you like men and you've made us plenty aware that they like (Ha!... Oh! Nursey, yeah... histrionic, sorry... LOVE...*snicker*) you.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Ohhhh... Can we say H-O-M-O-P-H-O-B-E?

Sure, sure.. uh-huh... We ALL know that you like men and you've made us plenty aware that they like (Ha!... Oh! Nursey, yeah... histrionic, sorry... LOVE...*snicker*) you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhh dear...not dealing with the rejection too well then. And if i could get a quid for every lesbian that calls me a homophobe for rejecting their advances.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I've had to pay her £27 so far

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Good news!

I had a hot bath yesterday and soaked for about an hour, and when I got out my plums where back!

Am off for a pint.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ohhhh dear...not dealing with the rejection too well then. And if i could get a quid for every lesbian that calls me a homophobe for rejecting their advances. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but if I were to start batting for the other team, I would prefer to fuck a woman and not a little boy trying to pose for one.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and four days later...'hell hath no fury'!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'm sorry, but if I were to start batting for the other team, I would prefer to fuck a woman and not a little boy trying to pose for one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes, you've already made that quite evident from this thread. You know, there's really no need to try and disguise your sexuality, just so long as you keep it away from me.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Nursey, you are no fun.

I liked you better when I hated you.

8. unlimited-time

Jesus will you two just get it together and give each other a bit of 69 action and get it over and done with

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Jesus will you two just get it together and give each other a bit of 69 action and get it over and done with <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's quite alright, UT i'll leave that to you and Pukey... judging by that unsightly wet patch that's developed at the front of your trousers while you stood there watching us argue i'd guess that your sea monster is practically unable to contain itself at the prospect!Byeee!

10. unlimited-time

Cheers shweehart.So Pukey all we need to decide now is where n when.

11. Baby Jesus

Baby Jesus New Member

Today I picked up Angel for Men (A*Men). A bit pricey for a cologne but it's an awesome scent and a sure chick magnet. Everyone complements me how nice I smell now. Amazing. I always smelled bad.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

But you're still an ugly fuck, right?

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Cheers shweehart.So Pukey all we need to decide now is where n when.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can attempt to fuck you, but it's not going to make me like women because women are bitches and shouldn't be allowed in public. (Except for me)

So I guess I'll be wearing the strap-on, huh?

14. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me and him have fucked more women than Mick Jagger and Gene Simmons, but seeing as your so desperate I'll see if he's up for a sandwich.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Me and him have fucked more women than Mick Jagger and Gene Simmons, but seeing as your so desperate I'll see if he's up for a sandwich. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UGHH...yeah - if i ever want a couple of gormless looking butt-chuggers to use me as an excuse to rub their shit-stained nutsacs together then i'll know who to ask.

16. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Sorry Nursery, I showed him your pic, but he doesn't do weasel faced, anorexic, crack whores.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Sorry Nursery, I showed him your pic, but he doesn't do weasel faced, anorexic, crack whores.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny. That's what she always called me. Guess it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

18. unlimited-time

I can attempt to fuck you, but it's not going to make me like women because women are bitches and shouldn't be allowed in public. (Except for me)

So I guess I'll be wearing the strap-on, huh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Defiantly

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imonlylovingrimboy:
    Sorry Nursery, I showed him your pic, but he doesn't do weasel faced, anorexic, crack whores.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    (posting the original because it's worse)

So that's what 'Burton' tie and polyester-mix shirted, moronic looking ladboys are thinking while they stare at me bulgy eyed, jaws hanging. What a relief!

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

soap & water