Cologne Advice?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Baby Jesus, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Were you the fucker got my sister pregnant?
    (picturing dub in wide collar nylon shirt, oxford bags, fake gold medallion and freshly vosene'd mullet at local youth club)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a cheesecloth shirt, Farah stay-prest, a St Christopher amulet and a blonde streaked Head & Shoulders smelling mullet...

And yes, it was me, how's me kid?...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Fudge Nudgers? lmao... you are the Queen of the...erm.. um...choice expression!

*doffs cap and chews some Thorntons fudge...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, thankyou! But i have to admit, it isn't one of my own. But I do quite like 'cock-pigs snuffling for butt-truffles', which i did make up after viewing this image here:

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ooops! I meant this image here:

[ 09-11-2003: Message edited by: Nursey ]

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...yeah - it was 'rectal sludge pate packers' i thought when i saw the first one.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Stymie in a sailor suit!!!??!! wtf...lmao...

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Stymie in a sailor suit!!!??!! wtf...lmao... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nnnnnnope...that's not Stymie...*sits filing nails and whistling Bronski Beats 'small town boy' while glancing in exaggerated manner in direction of post no. 6 of this thread...*

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oooooohhhh... my mistake....

#pushed around and kicked around, always a lonely booooy.... you are the one that they talk about etc....

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    As soon as I get my scanner running, I am posting some pictures so you can fuck with them if you have the time. I am tired of seeing that anorexic b/w picture of myself... Then again, all the more reason for you to use it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not exactly sure quite what to make of this! Look at her! It's disgusting! She's practically thrusting herself at me, the leering, brazen harlot!

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Oooooohhhh... my mistake....

#pushed around and kicked around, always a lonely booooy.... you are the one that they talk about etc....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where the fuck has TOLB been, anyway?

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I'm not exactly sure quite what to make of this! Look at her! It's disgusting! She's practically thrusting herself at me, the leering, brazen harlot! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You make me sound so cheap.

Although, something must have excited you because EVERY one of your sentences ended with an exclamation mark.

You scare me.

Has your hair grown out of it's Lego-boy stage yet?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Although, something must have excited you because EVERY one of your sentences ended with an exclamation mark.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Settle down there! Excited!?! I'm afraid not. Alarmed is how i would imagine most people would interpret those exclamation marks, particularly in view of the context. Your interpretation, however, is rather telling...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Now she's asking me about my hair!? Look Pukey, i'm n-o-t i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-e-d, OK?
    Turn your attentions to Lomo or something.

[ 09-12-2003: Message edited by: Nursey ]

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was beeyootiful, Dubya!!! I don't think you should even bother with the reattachement clinic! And those unruly, neddish lout nads of yours will have marinated perfectly by now ... wrap them in foil and pop them in the oven for twenty minutes, sprinkle with lemon juice and fresh coriander and serve on a bed of aromatic saffron basmati rice - tasty tandoori testicle for one.
    Could you sing us 'I feel love' now?

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

#
    Oh it’s so good
    Oh it’s so good
    Oh it’s so good

Oh I’m in love
    Oh I’m in love
    Oh I’m in love

I feel love
    I feel love
    I feel love
    I feel love
    I feel love
    I feel love

Oh what’ll it be
    Oh what’ll it be
    Oh what’ll it be

You an me yeah

Oh I’m in love
    Oh I’m in love
    Oh I’m in love

I fell love
    I fell love
    I fell love
    I fell love
    I fell love

Johnny remember me
    Johnny why don’t you remember me
    Johnny I feel love for you
    Johnny
    I love you

Why don’t you come back

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Your testicles sure get about Dubya.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Your testicles sure get about Dubya.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it is the twenty first century for heaven's sake, UT! I suppose you think they should be at home in their suburban cul de nutsac tubed up to the prostate pumping sperm out all day long!

16. unlimited-time

No but i do think he should be taking them to training school.If they keep behaving the way they are he's in for a whole heap of trouble in years to cum.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Shhhhhhshh...they're listening to everything you're saying....

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Hey thats my picture in the middle there!!!

Cool.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It it really? erm.....

20. unlimited-time