C'mon, Nauseous... let's just cut the bullshit...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Oct 25, 2001.

1. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Really? She "ain't all that"? Wow...You and Rikki Lake must be superfriends and stuff. Can I be cool like you? Or would the rest of the trailer trash folkd give me a whuppin' and make me deformed like you? I don't want to be deformed, daddy. Please, no more deformities...I have enough going against me with all these inbred genes you and mommy (auntie) gave me!

Hugh

2. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Douchebagh. Is that you Douchebagh? We are about to start dinner. What type of dressing would you like on your dinner?

Oh...just a bit of vinegar and water...

Hugh

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    Nauseous:

I'm sorry, baby... I know I missed our anniversary by a couple weeks, but since you're considering cheating on me, I guess you can let it slide, eh?

Happy fucking anniversary, bitch!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right back at ya, you fucking premature (10/26) lush.

What? No fucking card? No fucking CD in the mail?

I'm not considering cheating on you. I can refrain from touching HIM next week alone, in the middle of nowhere...

Besides, the wife will prolly kill me by then .

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Right back at ya, you fucking premature (10/26) lush.

What? No fucking card? No fucking CD in the mail?

I'm not considering cheating on you. I can refrain from touching HIM next week alone, in the middle of nowhere...

Besides, the wife will prolly kill me by then.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd have to have some fucking first, if I were to send you a fucking CD... Not to worry, I'll get those discs in the mail faster than you can say "Tornado Pics"...

But hey, don't forget to make sure you've updated your Will if you go ahead with this... If the wife slays you, I want your dead, lifeless body shipped in a heated box, straight to my door...

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Salvage:
    I'd have to have some fucking first, if I were to send you a fucking CD... Not to worry, I'll get those discs in the mail faster than you can say "Tornado Pics"...

But hey, don't forget to make sure you've updated your Will if you go ahead with this... If the wife slays you, I want your dead, lifeless body shipped in a heated box, straight to my door...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lomo gave me a CD..... IN PERSON!!

I'm sorry that was mean. I apologize.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I want something more than a CD if and when I see him in person.

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Fucking typical! So if lomo drags his arse (however many) miles to see you, the first thing you would think is - "What has he got for me?" Is that right?

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tornado pics... I'll not hold my breath then.

'Rigor mortis appears soon after death, usually within the first 4 hours. The face tends to stiffen before the hands and feet, and maximal rigor develops in 12 to 48 hours depending on the environmental temperature and other factors... The process of decay happens at a remarkable speed in bodies that aren’t embalmed. In hot humid conditions decomposition can be under way within a day.'

Sure about that?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Fucking typical! So if lomo drags his arse (however many) miles to see you, the first thing you would think is - "What has he got for me?" Is that right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1,400 miles...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    1,400 miles... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't trust her... Fuck, if she'd ever get offline, I could call her ass, but I'm afraid this just can't happen...

BTW: Nauseous, baby... I didn't hear your phone call because I was pissing off the neighbors with some Ministry past midnight...

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan:
    Douchebagh. Is that you Douchebagh? We are about to start dinner. What type of dressing would you like on your dinner?

Oh...just a bit of vinegar and water...

Hugh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what kind of sane person actually uses the word douchbag??

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

'Sane' people post on fugly?

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shhhhhhh! The walls have teeth!

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im pretty sane.... for a crazy person

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm just the opposite. I'm pretty crazy for a sane person.