C'mon, Nauseous... let's just cut the bullshit...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Oct 25, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    But I'm fairly certain that he will break, or at least dislocate, one of my joints. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..it just gets better ALL THE TIME!!!
    I am soooooooooo HAPPY about all this!Best of luck in what you two little fuck-buddy birds have planned!Here is a commemorative gif. i made specially...

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    Only one? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For fucks sake, Lomo! I'm talking about our first get-together. What will you have to look forward to if I give it all away at once? (Excuse me for being old-fashioned)

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    *Whew!* I thought you found out about my night job! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, whatever pays the bills. You can be my 'private dancer' if ya like. (We won't have to play that Tina Turner song, though)

I think I found a good place to fuck.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey nauseous, can I pee in your butt?

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    For fucks sake, Lomo! I'm talking about our first get-together. What will you have to look forward to if I give it all away at once? (Excuse me for being old-fashioned)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, can I take some sordid dirty fuck pics too?!.. i'll get me camera..

I think fugly would love those pics of your cut up, bleeding body. Your arm, strangly pointing the wrong way.. "Its all for a good cause!" Lomo exclaims as he rams his booted toe into Nauseous's mouth.

CLICK-WHRRRRRR

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    hey nauseous, can I pee in your butt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why?

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ..it just gets better ALL THE TIME!!!
    I am soooooooooo HAPPY about all this!Best of luck in what you two little fuck-buddy birds have planned!Here is a commemorative gif. i made specially...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't quite sure if you could catch the look of desperation in my eye, but you've amazed me with your talent once again, Nursey. Your stead-fast diet of amphetamines must really sharpen your senses!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For fucks sake, Lomo! I'm talking about our first get-together. What will you have to look forward to if I give it all away at once? (Excuse me for being old-fashioned)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was I thinking? That was so insensitive of me... It'll never happen again, I'm sorry, dear.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What was I thinking? That was so insensitive of me... It'll never happen again, I'm sorry, dear. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well hell, I'll give you two to break/dislocate at first.

I'm such a push-over.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well hell, I'll give you two to break/dislocate at first.

I'm such a push-over.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're such a sweetheart...

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Look Lomo! Bicycles galore!!

We're gonna have so much fun!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I swear, that looks like a scene from this Sega game, Jet Grind Radio...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Oh... definitely! Do you like tire marks?

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Does a chicken have wings?

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Depends on which combo meal you order...

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I wasn't quite sure if you could catch the look of desperation in my eye, but you've amazed me with your talent once again, Nursey. Your stead-fast diet of amphetamines must really sharpen your senses!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Takes one to know one,dahhlling

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nauseous:

I'm sorry, baby... I know I missed our anniversary by a couple weeks, but since you're considering cheating on me, I guess you can let it slide, eh?

Happy fucking anniversary, bitch!

17. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Aw...look. The little pink fairies are getting along. How fucking sweet.

Hugh

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aw... look. An insecure small child slipped into the forums by mistake... Are you lost, little kid?

Pugh.

19. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Yes, yes I am daddy. Is that you daddy? Please don't put your thing in me any more, daddy. I don't like it. Well...okay...maybe a little...but that's just because mommy let's me do it to Her.

Hugh

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I like how you capitalized "Her" - trust me, kid... She ain't all that.