child molester (allegedly)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:
    Odious comparison, UT, all too frequently made.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey everybody, be come to point and laugh at the girlyish puff.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:
    Nobody I know ever has the slightest sexual desire or interest in children.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like they are be telling you that if they were.

2. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I don't really have a problem with UT, she's made some valid points. However, I've gotta give it up for MR. DGAF. He knows how to handle the bitches.

I've also got a question. I caught my 7 year old husky pumping the neightbors new puppy the other day. Is he a pedophile? If so, then I guess you really can say pets are like there owners....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    BLA~BLA~BLA~

Women talk to much. Get back in the kitchen and do what you do best, COOK!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. kitana

kitana New Member

u see how this topic brings up a bunch of views?
    in the future this will be accepted as "normal" if both ppl in the relationshit accept it and do it willingly.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:

I've also got a question. I caught my 7 year old husky pumping the neightbors new puppy the other day. Is he a pedophile? If so, then I guess you really can say pets are like there owners....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's figure this out in dog years.

Seven year old husky=49 year old man

The puppy, if older than two and a half=barely legal piece of ass....

If that is the case, then your husky is a "mack-daddy muthafukka", to quote a crackhead on the bus I heard the other day....

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

UT:
    Wrong wanker i was making comparison because Mr Dipshit had said they were like gays..try reading whole thread fully before being a complete cunt.

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Some, but not all of them.

They were born with pedophilia. Just like how gay people are born gay.

I feel sorry for some pedophiles cause they gotta fight the urges their whole life and they can't get help because it would come out and they'd be called a monster without even a say.

A pedophile and a child molester are two different things.

Pedophile = Child Lover. They wouldn't hurt children, even though they gots day urges and are aroused by kiddies they wouldnt hurt a child. (or so ive read)

Child Molester = Perverted fuck who hurts kids because he/she is selfish and are too weak to control the pedophilia.

I did a project on pedophilia for college a few years ago
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's where he mentioned it just so you don't strand your brain cell reading everything.