child molester (allegedly)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    You said
    I don‘t know. There must be some kind of way to do it. Like hypnotize them or something, I dunno.. The only reason I think they should be helped instead of just thrown in jail is because I found out you’re born with pedophilia, and I don’t think they asked to be born that way. Unlike being gay, it’s illegal to be a pedophile.. So they should be getting help because in the long run it will help them, their families and the rest of society.

Stop talking 'bout it now.

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:

Stop talking 'bout it now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dislike you, i dislike wishy washy bleeding heart liberal attitude.
    They prey on children even if they think they don't.
    Maybe stuffing them so full of drugs everyday so they can only just function enough to take care of themselves would work, with any luck they'd slip up and take too many.
    Don't tell me to stop talking about a subject,just because you don't like the fact it isn't going your way.
    Sorry Mr Dipshit we don't all "understand" paedophiles like you do.

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

BLA~BLA~BLA~

Women talk to much. Get back in the kitchen and do what you do best, COOK!

4. unlimited-time

Reduced to your normal boring replies i see Mr Dipshit, brain overload i guess.
    In that case.
    *Yawn*

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Reduced to your normal boring replies i see Mr Dipshit, brain overload i guess.
    In that case.
    *Yawn*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You yawn a lot, maybe you should get some sleep and lay of the crack?

6. unlimited-time

God DP please try to think of an original comment.
    You really r a dullard.

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

God DP please try to think of an original comment.
    You really r a dullard.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m sorry if I disappointed you. Maybe you could give me some pointers on how I should be insulting you? I’d really appreciate your help, becoming the best internet shit-talker and living up to your expectations is my top priority! Now stop your yawning and whining and being a crackhead and teach me the ways! I wanna be able to use the force! I wanna be a jedi net junkie just like you, UT!

8. unlimited-time

Thats better DP.I'll speak to you some more later.
    Now run along like a good little pedo and let the children have some fresh air.

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Thats better DP.I'll speak to you some more later.
    Now run along like a good little pedo and let the children have some fresh air.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, ma’am.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    pedophiles whould be strung up by their nuts and have Kitana let loose on 'em. its sick no matter what way you look at it.

ok i'm done
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well i kould do that.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    well i kould do that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shitana, you 'kouldn't' even kill yourself without fucking it up, you're a pussy who's scared of the world. mind you, you aren't as much of a sad specimen as your little 'posse' of wannabe-dickless jizztipplers are.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    shitana, you 'kouldn't' even kill yourself without fucking it up, you're a pussy who's scared of the world. mind you, you aren't as much of a sad specimen as your little 'posse' of wannabe-dickless jizztipplers are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know, I couldn't have said it any better

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    jizztipplers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! AHAHAHAHAH! mind if i borrow that one?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

shitana, you 'kouldn't' even kill yourself without fucking it up, you're a pussy who's scared of the world. mind you, you aren't as much of a sad specimen as your little 'posse' of wannabe-dickless jizztipplers are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pimp, we r the ones who klean yer toilets n dig yer ditches. show some respekt.

15. stymie

stymie New Member

Well I didn't want to butt in on this thread but a few interesting points have been raised here. Firstly someone's post had the line "Peadophiles don't want to hurt children" This I find utter bollocks, each and every one of them must know this but they carry on regardless of the emotional mental and physical damage they will cause. My second point is about not throwing these people in prison, rather helping them. Prison is an expensive option I agree but how can helping them (reheb, drugs, councelling etc.) be any cheaper?
    Lastly what to about the whole situation. This may have been around since the start of time but there are too many liberal attitudes around to protect these people and a hardline approach is what is needed to protect our next generation. End of story really, the sooner someone removes this element from our (my) society the better. Guess i got off the fence for a while and again I am sorry for butting in but at the end of the day nothing like this should ever happen to a child.

(I'm biased, I'm a father of two and yes UT same here but not to that extent, glad you got through it)

End of rant.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    LOL! AHAHAHAHAH! mind if i borrow that one?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can't see a problem.. it's not mine anyway, nursey coined it when she was flaming marilyn/myrllyn

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

does no-one agree with my canine-asslicking theory?... they can't consent either y'know.. just thought i'd throw that one in too

18. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

Now, we can't control what gets us off, some people.. prefer to fantasize about kids.. It seems very strange, but there are also people who get off on beastiality, incest, and snuff, all of which don't really get me going.. but it's when these people are willing to take the next step and act out these fantasies that they need "help" or castration.. theres a very large difference between being a kinky and fucking kids.. I absolutely agree w/ stymie, no kid should ever go through that. Ever.

But we can't control what happens in people minds. it's that willingness to take a stupid fantasy and make it reality that really scares me.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

sometimes its the counselors and society that hurt children too

20. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

UT: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>you tell me how are u meant to prevent them from having these urges?
    Ever tried talking someone out of being gay <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Odious comparison, UT, all too frequently made.
    And there's another FALSE assumption, one i believe was cooked up by defense lawyers to make their disgusting kiddie-raping clients look like victims instead of the real victims. It is that child molesters must have been molested themselves, and therefore they cannot be held totally responsible for there actions. BULLSHIT. I've known several people, male and female-especially female- who've experienced molestation. Nobody I know ever has the slightest sexual desire or interest in children. Anybody who's seriously interested in this subject should visit: http://www.andrewvachss.com