child molester (allegedly)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 13, 2003.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    This convo is giving me wood. Keep going.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

take a pic n post it in the cock topic.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Klit you are a smelly,dirty,slutty,skanky,crack whore.Take a long hard look at yourself,your personal hygiene,things you do,things you say,your friends.Then think hard Klit, im sure there are some pills still lying around the house somewhere.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just b/c i dun shower doesnt mean i dun keep my netherlands klean, dumbass.

i have read that sometimes the minor consents r initiates, even demands, to have sex with the older person.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Oh Pimp, I know this is off topic... But have you ever wondered what a dogs ass taste like?

I was thinking about licking my dogs ass the other day. I mean it must taste good if they're always licking it, you agree?

Any comments on what a dogs ass taste like?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i have never wondered this, dogs only lick their asses because their paws are not dextrous enough to grip toilet paper, and their skeleton configuration makes it very difficult, also, when a dog licks it's own ass it is licking the ass of someone of the same species.. this is not an abnormality like inter-species ass licking...

i am sure you will probably find some argument that refutes this opinion to excuse your own unnatural desires again, so feel free to inform the forum of your findings as and when you've acted on your impulses

3. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Scotland Yard Inspector: Allright, laddie, there's nothing to be afraid of. I just want you to tell me who buggered you.

Little Kid: Yes sir.

SYI: So, who buggered you?

LK: Yes sir.

SYI: Erm...you don't seem to understand. Who buggered you?

SYI: Now see here...can't you tell me who buggered you?

SYI: God dammit you little bastard, WHO BUGGERED YOU?!?

And so on...

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    just b/c i dun shower doesnt mean i dun keep my netherlands klean, dumbass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your stupidity astounds me sometimes.

5. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:

i have read that sometimes the minor consents r initiates, even demands, to have sex with the older person.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You read!?!
    And again your stupidity astounds me.

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

The media and the public n shit are the sick ones. Instead of trying to help these people they throw them in jail like common criminals. THEY DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN THAT WAY YOU KNOW!

But I guess they'll never have rights.

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I have just been reading a forum called "Anti Pedophile Network Forum" even though most of the threads seem to be from pedophiles themselves.Now these aren't the sort of pedophile we have images of..dirty old men praying on kids coming home from school or the uncle visiting young relatives in their beds.These are intelligent people both men and women who from what i can see are giving reasons for the way they are.
    I read 3 or 4 threads not many i admit but its late and im a little tired, but from what i have seen so far i am absolutely astounded.

That is an example of the sort of reasoning these people have, they honestly dont see what they are doing is wrong.
    Now i was abused as a child and i admit at the time i didn't see a problem of course not, as far as i was concerned what was happening was pleasant but as i grew up and remember what used to happen and understood what these feeling were they did affect me in many different ways.Not the stereotypical way people think which is turning frigid but the opposite, except i never wanted to have a pleasant experience while having sex, i always wanted to please.It took me many years to sort things out in my head and for me to move on and lead a very rewarding sex life.But for many of their victims it is impossible for them to do.
    Allot of people i know have at some stage in their childhood been sexually aroused by an adult, mostly either by an older sibling,a relative or a close family friend.It's amazing how much it happens and most of it is not spoken about because the children who it happens to are made to feel dirty and that its their fault its happening or they are too young to understand what is happening.We need to educate kids at an early age.Adults need to let kids know its ok for them to come to them with any problems and that we as the adults can and will help them not tell them to shut up and stop being rude or tell them that they are not telling the truth coz that person would never do that.We have to listen to children it's the only way forward.
    So to me any sexual activity/desire with a child is wrong, these people dont deserve sympathy because to deserve that they need to know what they are doing/feeling is not acceptable by the majority of people.
    Anyway i'll climb down from my soap box now and put a link up to the forums i mentions.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said before... A child molester and a pedophile are two different things.

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    Some people believe that “pedophile” is a new phenomenon, but it is not, in some ancient tribes 9 year old girls were passed around to the tribal elders for sexual purification and the 9 year old boys were sent to female elder for their purification. In some studies I have read, some “pedophiles” or sexual predators take pleasure in the teaching and controlling a young person sexual pleasure. Most pedophiles are created, not born that way; they are usually victims of pedophile themselves and feel alone in their suffering, feeling of lost innocence and guilt riddle their brain. They feel by sharing their experience with other children that they have a common bond a life affirming relationship.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not every pedophile was molested as a kid. You need to think of the millions and millions of people worldwide who are pedophiles but haven't been caught. You're just talking about the ones who have been caught for MOLESTING children... They are people with issues. Pedophiles are everyone and anyone who love children and wouldn't hurt them.

9. unlimited-time

Damn wanker you sound like one of the cunts from the forums i was reading..this "love children bit" that include you then
    Coz i love kids i used to work with them..there a whole heap of difference to loving kids n enjoying their company than what these bastards feel..so dont fuckin try and justify thier behaviour.

10. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Damn wanker you sound like one of the cunts from the forums i was reading..this "love children bit" that include you then
    Coz i love kids i used to work with them..there a whole heap of difference to loving kids n enjoying their company than what these bastards feel..so dont fuckin try and justify thier behaviour.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**Pulls out dick**

Shut up and blow, slut.

11. unlimited-time

*yawn*
    Pathetic.

12. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Most pedophile acts are aversionary methods of having to deal with reality. The "love" for children is ususally displaced emotion from truamatic experiences. They masquarade their action as love or feelings of caring in order to gain the sympathy and or trust of their victim, as in all preadators they choose the weak and excluded children and prey on their undeveloped sense right/wrong trust and emotional turmoil. The victim never has a sense that they are being victimized by the pedophile they feel that the realationship is their special thing. they trust the pedophile, in short that is why the act of pedophile is so abhorable, is a psychological, emotional, physical abuse on a child from which their whole lives will be forever changed, forget helping them the should be identified genetically and removed from the human gene pool.

13. unlimited-time

I will post the rest of what the pedophile had to say about how pedophilia.
    Mr Dipshit your insight into is good..maybe too good.
    Your reasoning is very simliar to this pedophiles..education or personal?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Myth #2 "Children cannot give informed consent"

Reality: Not true! This is one of the biggest lies out there. Actually, children are sexual beings. They are interested in sex and sexual activity, games and exploration. The point is that YOU do not wish to admit this. It conflicts with YOUR hang-ups. You do not wish to see chidren in a sexual light. It disturbs you greatly, and even more so that a child could desire it! You do not wish to see them act out an a sex-related manner. Our society discourages sex, it makes the activity shameful. When kids are sufficiently young, they do not yet have these phobias firmly entrenched. That's the beauty of kids-they are often innocent (but not dumb and incapable of making any decisions-especially sexual ones) and are unspoiled by societal hang-ups. That is why they take off their clothes when very young so easily-being naked to a rather young child comes natural! Then, mom and dad scold the child for his/her nudity in public, and the young one first learns body shame and that nudity is "dirty" and so forth when practiced in public. The child then masturbates, as children sometimes do, out in the open, and mom and dad scold junior about this-and now the kid has learned to associate sex, sexual play and relief with something dirty and shameful. This is not healthy for society. Certainly, these activities may be inappropriate for most situations, but is important NOT to impress shame, guilt, or the concept of it all being "dirty" on children! This is what our society does, and it contribute in great part to the resulting cases of mental damage that kids suffer sometimes when they have sex with adults, or even other children. What IS important is to LISTEN to them and how they feel, to care about their feelings and treat them with respect. That means accepting that they can make SOME decisions. One of those is sex. It is wrong to deny children a voice in this regard, and it is wrong to suppress its expression with other kids or adults as long as it is mutual and not forcing/coercive. Yes as adults we seek to protect children from harm "for their own good", sometimes acting against their wishes by relying on our supposedly better, more experienced judgement, but that does NOT have to entirely enclude sex and all forms of it. Sex is a learning experience for kids to enjoy, a part of their being which exists and demands expression-not something to be denied by oppressors. You say: "I would not let my two year old play in traffic, as he/she does not have the experience to understand the consequences of his/her actions". Fair enough. But sex is not a speeding car! They will like it if it is done responsibly and with LOVE. They will experience feelings their bodies in a new, good way. It can be a healthy experience for all involved-but if you make them feel guilty about it, and if society automatically punishes the "perpetrator" they care about, and they put the kid in therapy and brainwash them of course there will be side-effects! How would YOU feel if it was yourself in that child's shoes? Granted, it IS true that kids SOMETIMES lack the experience and wits to make up their minds in an informed manner-but then, that is also often true of adults. Children may need ENCOURAGEMENT. This is not coercion! One can assist a child to experience sexual feelings, but never should one force them. Children are people, too, which means they own themselves do NOT have to allow ANYBODY to touch them in ANY way they do not wish. That includes sex, of course, and other forms of contact. But they also have the right to give consent, if that is what they desire, to sex. They are not stupid, no matter what you may think. Give kids credit. If they do not desire sex with you they CAN say so. They are not morons. We as adults can TEACH them (often from very young ages) to refuse contact if they feel uncomfortable with it. Our society is hypocritical-it only tells kids they can "say no", but NEVER tells them they can SAY YES! Implied in the ability to REFUSE contact is the ability to ACCEPT it! Give children that right you now enjoy, and stop oppressing them <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Myth # 3 "You are forcing this lifestyle on them & it may harm them later on in life"

Reality: Have you been to a Communion in a Roman Catholic Church lately? Religion is rammed down kids' throats every day much more than sex with adults ever occurs, and nobody says anything! This is a great parallel. Despite the long-term effects of this and other rituals, etc. practiced by religions that nearly qualify (like the Jehovah's Witnesses) as cults, it goes on indefinately with the full blessing of our hypocritical society! You say: "But I want him/her to know God!" Yes, that's it exactly, is it not? YOU-REPEAT YOU "Y-O-U" want them to! Do THEY want to? The ideal of respect for personal religious freedom never stops the church from DEMANDING attendence from minors, and their parents MAKE them go. Compare this with a pedophile who at least gives a child a CHOICE! The church and its resultant applied guilt complexes and the like can harm kids as they grow up and later on in life FAR more than sex ever does! At least that is something they enjoy, and is desired by them out of free will. Can you say the same about church and your child whom you FORCE to go? Think of it: Catholic Communions-eight year old girls being made to dress up almost like "child-brides" in white gowns, paraded about on display for all to see! Is that her choice? Or did you "encourage" her to do it, and afterwards, she had little or no regrets? The same applies to sex with adults, there is in many respects NO difference. If she enjoyed the Communion, why not orgasm? She is capable of experiencing this feeling you know. With the right person, her experience may be a positive one, and she deserves the best one available. An experienced, older man/woman who cares about her and she loves in return would fit the bill nicely. You would be denying her a quality sexual awakening by opposing such a union! The fact is, all of us use SOME pressure on kids to do certain things, yet society only tends to go nuts when it comes to adult-child sex. This hypocrisy is not acceptable. If a pedophile merely encourages a child to sex, and never forces them, then he/she is a lot better in any intelligent persons' book than someone who FORCES their kid into church to know God. That is a personal decision, one that could easily be argued against on the grounds that a child does not know his or her religious preferences yet, so the decision should be made later on when they can understand it better and decide for themselves which, if any church to belong to. Factoring in the the usual guilt, and shame over sex resulting from church involvement, which often teaches sexual repression, and a very good argument can be made against the clergy. So am I advocating that all parents who FORCE their kids into church (thus negatively affecting their lives, perhaps permanently) should be jailed? Well, maybe, but I'm not advocating parents who encourage their youngsters to attend church of their own free will to be imprisoned-so I do not advocate the same for pedophiles. The 8 year old girl who does Communion may later on be glad she did so-even though she may have not been wild about the idea at the time. Her parents may have used pressure on her to do it-so does a pedophile in certain cases! He/she "encourages" SOME children to have sex. They may be a little apprehensive about it, but afterwards may enjoy it and be glad it happened. Of course, there are many cases where the child is not in least against it-or even initates. The point is that is up to the participants to decide! For every "horror story" out there about the negative effects of sex between kids and adults on the children involved, there is another where BOTH parties got something positive out of it and enjoyed it-if not at the time, then later on in life. A child deserves sexual expression just like you do-they can experience sexual pleasure too-and an experienced adult man or woman is the best guide for them to discover sexual awakening in a safe, loving and caring manner. If society would stop judging pedophiles and making sex seem dirty for all involved, leading to a sense of shame and stigma, and quit mentally abusing kids and the adults who love them via so-called "therapy" with we would not have most of the problems we sometimes see in "child sexual abuse survivors". Granted, there are people who abuse kids, and they should be punished-but this rarely includes pedophiles, who are not usually harmful to kids, care for them and are even good for them on balance.

Myth # 4 "Pedophilia is a mental illness"

No more than homosexuality is! It is a sexual-orientation and a way of life, nothing more. The typical pedophile is a sane, upstanding member of society. He/she is no more crazy than you are. They do not belong in institutions-they need understanding.

Myth # 5 "Pedophilia always leads to mass child molestation"

Again untrue. First, all contact is NOT molestation. Second, most pedophiles are celibate by choice in any case, and use masturbation to obtain relief. They have less sex with other participants than most of you! Since being a pedophile is a way of life to most real child lovers, it means more than sex alone. If you are a heterosexual male, do you have sex with every woman you meet? Will you sleep with absolutely anyone who offers? If you are like most of the population, the answer is of course a resounding no! A pedophile is not a mass child sex seeker by force. He or she does not always cruise the streets looking for new conquests, any more than others do. Many pedophiles are relatively monogomous, some by choice, others by circumstances. As a pedophile, if I am really close to a young girl, I do not also have sex with all her friends, even if I am also friendly with them, too. Sex for many of us is a very personal thing. It is to me. I would not have multiple child sex partners any more than I would sleep with many adult women at once. I believe in one-on-one relationships and honesty-do you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Myth # 6 "Pedophilia is becoming an epidemic"

I wish it were-it would be easier to be one! True pedophilia is actually fairly rare, but that is no reason for discrimination to be tolerated against them. You may have a hard time understanding pedophiles and sex with kids and accepting them/it because you are probably not a legitimate pedophile. Even some people cruising in the Usenet groups for pedophiles are often just curious thrill-seekers looking for something different or to flame at. Such persons are usually not real pedophiles. A true pedophile is more than someone who is sexually aroused at kids-it is a lifestyle. Pedophiles like kids and enjoy their company, not because they are kids themselves, but because they are most comfortable with them around and interacting with them. It is not merely sexual arousal to a real pedophile, but about loving children and protecting them. Of course sex with a child is very pleasurable to most pedophiles, and they would probably choose that over sex with an adult any day, but that is not the only thing kids are good for! Most adults are NOT pedophiles, and they treat kids accordingly-i.e. abusing their rights and lives, never listening to them, etc. The typical adult sees a child as a non-person if truth be told. They are not really interested in hearing them. They may even operate under the cloak of child advocacy, but they are no defenders of childhood rights! Pedophiles respect kids and their minds, something most oppressive adults do not adhere to. I listen to kids and their needs, that is why I am a pedophile-only we truly care about them. I am attracted sexually mainly to young girls under age 13, but I do not wish to use them ONLY for sex. A little girls' friendship and her love means almost EVERYTHING to me. I want to serve as a positive role model in her life. I think she deserves to have someone who REALLY listens to her in her world-not like her parents and others who merely view her as property. Unlike most adults who see kids as objects, to me they are people, too. I do not speak condesendingly of them or minimize their feelings as being invalid. I recognize their desires and do not attempt to suppress them. Girls are sexual beings and emotional thinking ones, too. I feel that young girls on the verge of uncontrollable sexual feelings need sexual outlets that are safe with older, caring individuals who are non-abusive. If she trusts a pedophile who loves her with her sexual initiation then I support that arrangement. This is simply part of their healthy sexual development. I can provide this to them if only I'm given a chance, plus lots of love. I am not a rapist seeking to force myself on your daughter. She must come willingly or not at all-but you need to give her the choice and live and let live.

Myth # 7 "Pedophilia is always treatable"

It is NEVER truly treatable. One is who one is. I will always be a pedophile. I like adult women, and am even attracted to them sexually all the time-but I am a really pedophile at heart that likes little girls. I also prefer their company much of the time. if and wherever possible. To me, I become most aroused sexually with young girls 8-12 years old. They make me the most erect, and I tend to masturbate with them in mind instead of women. I cannot entirely explain it, but I am no worse a person than you! I simply desire them and want to make love with them and feel their bodies. If I had a choice (and I am mostly celibate by choice and use masturbation to relieve my urges like most pedophiles) between intercourse with with a supermodel and sex (even without intercourse, which is often problematic due to size differences) with a ten year old girl, I would pick the child. She just has to love me, and give me what she can provide and it is way better in my mind than even intercourse. Sounds strange, I know, but that is way I and many other pedophiles feel. I would even prefer a young girl to give me her body just to hold without sexual activity all night long than I would to engage in most sex with ordinary women! It is simply me. I am a pedophile and I love little girls. They do not always have to give me sex (although that would be nice!) but I prefer to be with and around them instead of women. I can deal with and talk to women just fine, thank-you, it is just that I choose little girls over women for relationships and sex.

Myth # 8 "Pedophilia can be cured by castration"

Since pedophilia is more than sex, this is garbage. If you cut off my testicles I will still love little girls and want to be with them and have sex with them. You could even cut my penis off and I would still desire them. This is another bogus line popular with uneducated persons who do not understand how deep-rooted pedophilia is. It is more than just sex-it is a state of mind! You cannot cure it with this or drugs, any more than you could cure heterosexuality by doing the same things to that group.

Myth # 9 "Pedophilia is caused by child sexual abuse"

Nope. Just because someone had a bad experience does not make them into pedophiles. If you are a heterosexual man and a gang of homosexual thugs raped you and anally violated you, would that turn you off to women and become a practicing gay? Of course not. Even abusive relationships between adults and kids will not neccessarily turn the kids into "perpetrators" or pedophiles, for that matter. It is not something you can generally catch-it is what you are or decide to be. Just more nonsense for the masses.

Myth # 10 "Pedophilia is also harmful to perpetrators"

Again, I'm not a perpetrator, and further, the harm which comes to us is the ATTACKS by ignorant people! We can be harmed by oppressive laws-but that is not the fault of our pedophilia. It does harm us in that we have trouble getting outlets and expressing our feelings and urges. If you and society would treat us and kids right, we would not suffer as we often do. If you want to help pedophiles, help them be free and safe from the law. Help kids find pedophiles to love and be loved in return. I can only be happy when I can on day shout like Martin Luther King: "Free at Last! Thank-God almighty we are free at last!" The day I may be with young girls without shame and legal trouble, and her rights are also protected is a moment I live for! Please make that possible by supporting pedophilia instead of rejecting it. Support kids who love pedophiles and do not force them into "therapy". Only then will I and others like me be free and happy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    Most pedophile acts are aversionary methods of having to deal with reality. The "love" for children is ususally displaced emotion from truamatic experiences. They masquarade their action as love or feelings of caring in order to gain the sympathy and or trust of their victim, as in all preadators they choose the weak and excluded children and prey on their undeveloped sense right/wrong trust and emotional turmoil. The victim never has a sense that they are being victimized by the pedophile they feel that the realationship is their special thing. they trust the pedophile, in short that is why the act of pedophile is so abhorable, is a psychological, emotional, physical abuse on a child from which their whole lives will be forever changed, forget helping them the should be identified genetically and removed from the human gene pool.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree they should be wiped out before birth. But for the ones already here, I think they need help not jail time. Putting them in jail won't stop them from having the feelings and they can't keep them locked up forever.

Putting them in jail is just like when you clean your room and put the mess under your bed. Putting it aside and hopinh it will go away won't make it go away.

15. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Mr Dipshit your insight into is good..maybe too good.
    Your reasoning is very simliar to this pedophiles..education or personal?

I'll pretend you didn't say that.

16. unlimited-time

Why..little to close to home?

17. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I agree they should be wiped out before birth. But for the ones already here, I think they need help not jail time. Putting them in jail won't stop them from having the feelings and they can't keep them locked up forever.

Putting them in jail is just like when you clean your room and put the mess under your bed. Putting it aside and hopinh it will go away won't make it go away.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they should be casterated to stop sex drive, then made to work on guarded farms contributing to society and making atonement, also removed from society where they can do no harm, live out the rest of their days without the the outside stimuli of society.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

This thread has really shown up 1 or 2 people in a new light, well one actually.

Still we all get days where we feel like pissing people off, but it's obviously a lot easier to do it across the internet than it is in person. Some would say that is 'cowardice' other would say it's 'bravado'. I just say you're a fucking stain on this planet and a worthless piece of shit whose opinions count for fuck all.

I promise you Mr Dont Give A Fuck, if we ever meet, you will.

19. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

That's what I get for speaking my mind, huh? Oh well.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ignore me, I'm in a bad mood.