child molester (allegedly)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Me too. Why do people do that? Yeah some little girls are cute BUT I never think of them sexually. Maybe CHESTER(child molesters) were touched when they were kids.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some, but not all of them.

They were born with pedophilia. Just like how gay people are born gay.

I feel sorry for some pedophiles cause they gotta fight the urges their whole life and they can't get help because it would come out and they'd be called a monster without even a say.

A pedophile and a child molester are two different things.

Pedophile = Child Lover. They wouldn't hurt children, even though they gots day urges and are aroused by kiddies they wouldnt hurt a child. (or so ive read)

Child Molester = Perverted fuck who hurts kids because he/she is selfish and are too weak to control the pedophilia.

I did a project on pedophilia for college a few years ago

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Oh yeah.. Its Mr. DGAF to you

Only my friends and cellmates and parents call me DP.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll call you what the fuck i like...MR C U N T

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I'll call you what the fuck i like...MR C U N T<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mmmm, I like a woman who takes control.

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Mmmm, I like a woman who takes control.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Piss off klit fiddler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

byte me

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Does anyone here molest children?

Just wondering.............
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a child masturbating... is that a person who molests children? r is that just masturbation?

man boy love
    i got a book kalled "loved boys and boy lovers"
    very interesting.

buy it here

protests to ban the book

http://www.nambla1.de/

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    byte me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus no thanks i hate mexican food, and dislike cheap,stringy,rotten meat even less.Cunt.

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I read the book "Lolita"

9. unlimited-time

Jesus no thanks i hate mexican food, and dislike cheap,stringy,rotten meat even less.Cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn that was terribly english .. either i dislike it more or like it less..not what i said

10. kitana

kitana New Member

FUK U, UT, u fuken slut. yer kunt is in my STD pic kollection

11. unlimited-time

Damn that was terribly *bad english .. either i dislike it more or like it less..not what i said <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck missed the word bad out..im going to bed b4 i do anymore crap typos

12. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KESUS:
    FUK U, UT, u fuken slut. yer kunt is in my STD pic kollection<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No i think you'll find that's a picture of your nan Klit.

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Hey, can I see the pic please?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

No i think you'll find that's a picture of your nan Klit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no its nut. mine is klean unlike yers u scabby slut

15. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

This convo is giving me wood. Keep going.

16. unlimited-time

no its nut. mine is klean unlike yers u scabby slut<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Klit you are a smelly,dirty,slutty,skanky,crack whore.Take a long hard look at yourself,your personal hygiene,things you do,things you say,your friends.Then think hard Klit, im sure there are some pills still lying around the house somewhere.

17. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Some, but not all of them.

They were born with pedophilia. Just like how gay people are born gay.

I feel sorry for some pedophiles cause they gotta fight the urges their whole life and they can't get help because it would come out and they'd be called a monster without even a say.

A pedophile and a child molester are two different things.

Pedophile = Child Lover. They wouldn't hurt children, even though they gots day urges and are aroused by kiddies they wouldnt hurt a child. (or so ive read)

Child Molester = Perverted fuck who hurts kids because he/she is selfish and are too weak to control the pedophilia.

I did a project on pedophilia for college a few years ago
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh,ok. I guess its a really disorder. Humm....I guess you learn something new everyday.

18. unlimited-time

I have just been reading a forum called "Anti Pedophile Network Forum" even though most of the threads seem to be from pedophiles themselves.Now these aren't the sort of pedophile we have images of..dirty old men praying on kids coming home from school or the uncle visiting young relatives in their beds.These are intelligent people both men and women who from what i can see are giving reasons for the way they are.
    I read 3 or 4 threads not many i admit but its late and im a little tired, but from what i have seen so far i am absolutely astounded.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Myth #1 "This is sick!"

Reality: One of the most basic, and invalid responses. Define "sick" for us. Is love "sick?" If one loves an 11 year old girl and protects her in their arms from harm and has a MUTUALLY caring relationship with her, is this "sick?" If you think so, we are really in trouble with the state of education involving society at-large. A relationship of ANY kind that is honest and real is the most beautiful thing on earth! Love and consensual sex is not wrong in any way. Pedophiles are not a "baby rapers". If someone rapes that 11 year old girl (and consensual sex is not rape) then that IS sick. Nobody sane would ever rape anybody, male, female, of any age. If a pedophile loves the 11 year old little girl, and she loves him/her, and they both desire lovemaking, WHAT is the problem? The point of blame is our Christian ethic which attempts to brainwash people into believing that sex in general is dirty, something we sadly teach our kids. This tendency does more harm than any sexual activity ever could. Believe me, we could all use plenty more love than hate in the world, there is enough of that already to last us a lifetime and then some. So what if told you I preferred a little girl to a woman for relationships and sex, as long as I do not hurt her and protect and care about her?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is an example of the sort of reasoning these people have, they honestly dont see what they are doing is wrong.
    Now i was abused as a child and i admit at the time i didn't see a problem of course not, as far as i was concerned what was happening was pleasant but as i grew up and remember what used to happen and understood what these feeling were they did affect me in many different ways.Not the stereotypical way people think which is turning frigid but the opposite, except i never wanted to have a pleasant experience while having sex, i always wanted to please.It took me many years to sort things out in my head and for me to move on and lead a very rewarding sex life.But for many of their victims it is impossible for them to do.
    Allot of people i know have at some stage in their childhood been sexually aroused by an adult, mostly either by an older sibling,a relative or a close family friend.It's amazing how much it happens and most of it is not spoken about because the children who it happens to are made to feel dirty and that its their fault its happening or they are too young to understand what is happening.We need to educate kids at an early age.Adults need to let kids know its ok for them to come to them with any problems and that we as the adults can and will help them not tell them to shut up and stop being rude or tell them that they are not telling the truth coz that person would never do that.We have to listen to children it's the only way forward.
    So to me any sexual activity/desire with a child is wrong, these people dont deserve sympathy because to deserve that they need to know what they are doing/feeling is not acceptable by the majority of people.
    Anyway i'll climb down from my soap box now and put a link up to the forums i mentions.[URL=http://www.hotstreak.net/anti/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=5

19. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

Some people believe that “pedophile” is a new phenomenon, but it is not, in some ancient tribes 9 year old girls were passed around to the tribal elders for sexual purification and the 9 year old boys were sent to female elder for their purification. In some studies I have read, some “pedophiles” or sexual predators take pleasure in the teaching and controlling a young person sexual pleasure. Most pedophiles are created, not born that way; they are usually victims of pedophile themselves and feel alone in their suffering, feeling of lost innocence and guilt riddle their brain. They feel by sharing their experience with other children that they have a common bond a life affirming relationship.

20. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

which in my books is even sicker than being born that way