CHEEZEDAWG is MINE!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Feb 21, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

cheeze! tell them that you're mine

2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm yours my love. Come and take me away from this wretched life. Take me to TX where I can kill indians at the Alamo. That might make me feel better. Damn Engines. Then you can give me the pleasure of taking your innocence on the open prarie. Ahhhhh. Love is wonderful.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I think she'll cut your wang off before she gives up "da booty" so to speak.

But good luck anyways.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ooh ooh...
    take some pics
    or
    do u need me to go over there and help you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, actually, I think I'll be just fine without your help, thank you...

Just me and my Jim Beam...

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I have an idea. If all these girls really want me that bad, I say we hold a contest. First, all girls interested will kneel in front of me and give me head one at a time for ten minutes. (We'll draw straws to see who gets to go first). One who makes me cum gets 10 points, 5 bonus points if she swallows, 3 if she spits, and -5 if it comes out of her mouth while I nut. Then we go to the inspection. I will judge them each on a scale of 1-10 based on looks and smell. Crotch Rot is -5 points, a yeast infection is an automatic 0, and a missing labia is -7. Then we will move on to tightness. The tightest girl gets 10 points, second place gets 7, and third place gets 4. If I can fit a fist inside, thats an automatic 0. Now for the final test. FUCK ABILITY! Also a scale from 1-10. Any girl who does a backflip and lands on my dick gets a 10. If I have to check for a pulse, thats a zero. Then we add the scores together at the end and I take the highest one as my lady in waiting!

In the event of a tie, we will have sudden death. This is where the girls grub on my cock in 1 minute intervals and the one who makes me cum wins.

Lets the games begin!

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well fuck, i'm out. i can't do backflips. but someone once used the word "dynamic" to describe the way i give head. is that a compliment?

7. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Wow... you too?

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    Wow... you too? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gross you homo.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    I'm yours my love. Come and take me away from this wretched life. Take me to TX where I can kill indians at the Alamo. That might make me feel better. Damn Engines. Then you can give me the pleasure of taking your innocence on the open prarie. Ahhhhh. Love is wonderful.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmm, there are no indians here that i know of, and at the alamo, the texans killed the mexicans

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:
    I think she'll cut your wang off before she gives up "da booty" so to speak.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wouldnt hurt cheeze!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    I have an idea. If all these girls really want me that bad, I say we hold a contest. First, all girls interested will kneel in front of me and give me head one at a time for ten minutes. (We'll draw straws to see who gets to go first). One who makes me cum gets 10 points, 5 bonus points if she swallows, 3 if she spits, and -5 if it comes out of her mouth while I nut. Then we go to the inspection. I will judge them each on a scale of 1-10 based on looks and smell. Crotch Rot is -5 points, a yeast infection is an automatic 0, and a missing labia is -7. Then we will move on to tightness. The tightest girl gets 10 points, second place gets 7, and third place gets 4. If I can fit a fist inside, thats an automatic 0. Now for the final test. FUCK ABILITY! Also a scale from 1-10. Any girl who does a backflip and lands on my dick gets a 10. If I have to check for a pulse, thats a zero. Then we add the scores together at the end and I take the highest one as my lady in waiting!

In the event of a tie, we will have sudden death. This is where the girls grub on my cock in 1 minute intervals and the one who makes me cum wins.

Lets the games begin!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU, CHEEZE, I WILL CUT OFF YOUR WEENIE!

*does google search for instructions on how to do backflips*

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i wouldnt hurt cheeze!

FUCK YOU, CHEEZE, I WILL CUT OFF YOUR WEENIE!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i hope you can do MAD backflips girl.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I was going to comment on how your little break from us had done you good. Then my earlier comments (can't remember which thread & can't be arsed looking) about how quickly and drastically the change is, from innocent and ignorant to cock-hungry and sluttish, once they've slid on a prime length.

You dirty fucking WHORE kit, I bet you've been screwing your way round texas, bang-bus style for the last 2 months. Sex outside of marrige? Tut tut... I'm ashamed

13. kitana

kitana New Member

LOL
    i was big pimpin...
    ROFL
    no, i want cheeze, but i just want him to have him...tied up in my room, u know

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

post pics.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mind your own bisniss

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i hope you can do MAD backflips girl.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

better than you
    and when i learn how to do backflips
    i have to work on aiming so that i can land on cheeze's dick

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    I bet you've been screwing your way round texas, bang-bus style for the last 2 months. Sex outside of marrige? Tut tut... I'm ashamed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What can I say? I needed the money...

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    What can I say? I needed the money... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's OK Rev, you never kept it a secret and we all respect that. Besides, the fact that all your profits go to cancer research warms my heart a little.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

goddamn are you dense Slitana. I swear you are just a fictional character. anywho....
    post pics of Cheezedawg getting hog tied in your bedroom.

FUCK.
    start practicing.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont think i can do it... i will land on my head and crush Cheeze's nuts

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    post pics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of what?

What can I say? I needed the money... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eww, man-whore