Check out my NUTS!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    Lomo, if your nuts werent already shelled and in a jar i could've probably cracked them between my ass cheeks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please don't give Lomo an STD, please.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Please don't give Lomo an STD, please. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have a lot of diseases but none of them are catchy.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    We got Costco here. (formaly know as Price Club)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disregarding the catfight directly above this post, I'd also like to clarify the whole $10 to the Canadian... Basically, that's like $28,978 in Canadian Loonies. Just thought I'd make that clear...

BTW, gals: Well, aside from Nauseous offering a resting spot for my balls on her chin, which is mighty appealing, I'm staying outta this one...

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hmm... you're thinking pretty highly of yourself to assume that we were "catfighting" over you. I was just looking out for your well-being. Now that I have been assured that Rat doesn't have any contagious diseases, carry on!

5. AngelBaby

AngelBaby New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:

...They're whole, and weigh in at two and a half pounds!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AngelBaby:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah we were all disppointed to not see Lomo's ball sack

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    yeah we were all disppointed to not see Lomo's ball sack<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like relieved.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shut up. You know you wanted to see it.

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Lomo SA licks my nuts... I hate this fucking city as soon as I move there some little border hopper breaks in my car and steals my radio.....