Celeb Rehab 3

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Nauseous, May 27, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Mike Starr is going to be on it. He used to be so hot back in the day and now he looks old and kinda gross (could have been a bad pic). I can't wait until it comes out but it won't be until next year.

I think I totally have a chnace with him now...heh.

Back in his hot days:

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Hey looks sort of like Weird Al nowadays.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That was a bad pic. I saw him last night (on tv and in my dream) and thought he was still hot and doable and I did him (in my dream).

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Get over it. You have the strangest infatuations...

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I do too... I wanna bang Seth Rogen

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He reminds me of too many people that I don't like.

It's on tonight! Looking forward to it. He's gonna flip out and that country singer is going to have a seizure.

And I watched the Bad Girls Club Tuesday and it was entertaining... sooo much fighting and more fighting to come. It's like Jerry Springer with more makeup and teeth.

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Just don't throw Natalie's makeup out a window, she runs LA you know.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Does your girlfriend still make you watch that show? :)

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh, and I felt really badly for Mike last night.

I can't find anywhere good to post my rant so I will post it here;

I feel like Mike was a sacrificial lamb for entertainment on last night's show (I felt guilty for watching). Dr Drew talked about how horrible it was going to be for him (with a gleam in his eye) and yet everyone acted surprised when he threw his guts up and was highly agitated (Was it Shelley's first day?).

Could they not have given him a wastebasket to puke in? Could they not have given him some Phenergan to control the nausea/vomiting and help him sleep? And I think I heard them say at one point that he could have another dose of Valium. 5mg I think it was. 5mg? Are you kidding me?! That's like taking a baby aspirin for a migraine. In no way shape or form is that going to 'take the edge of" or relax someone in his state.

The whole lamp breaking scene was edited so much that it was frustrating. We have no idea what was said, but I think at one point she must have asked him to pick up the lamp. Give me a break! Is he 5? If someone is po'd enough to break a lamp, why would you add fuel to the fire by asking him to pick it up? I think a lot of what Shelley said was edited out to make Mike look like he was way out of hand. I know he said something like, "Don't ever talk to me like that again." So I wonder what she was saying that we weren't privy to? And when he called her an effing *****, she actually taunted him by saying, "I'm not an effing ***** no matter how many times you say it." Not to mention how they made fun of him for throwing up. Way to kick someone when they are down.

Even I was annoyed with the whole process at that point. I can't imagine how it would have felt to be him.

And I would still totally sex him. :p

10. Schmed

Schmed New Member

It's more of a morbid fascination now, I can't stop watching...but yes, she does.

11. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

Bad Girlz club is funnee. Flo is a cribabyee butch... imean bitch... oh same diffrunce.

12. Acne

Acne New Member

That guy looks like the girl from the Partridge family with curly hair.