Canine you BITCH!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Nov 11, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I hope not coz this is the only interesting thread on the forums atm.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Is that supposed to be an acceptance that I haven't once tried to talk to you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> nope.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well it makes no difference, wont/can't list any posts, feeling sorry a "downs syndrome, essex whore". No one believes a word you say anyway. I reckon you've made up any pm's to cover for the fact that you got hysterical and made a prick of yourself.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dare I ask what started this anyway?

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Dare I ask what started this anyway?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was some Bosnian fella in about 1914, he shot Archduke Ferdinand of Prussia dead, next thing you now, it just goes off big time...

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Dare I ask what started this anyway?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he mentioned my age, again and i got pissed. and made fun of my white ass and lazy eye so i started some shit, then he told me what he really thought of me which was far nastier than my first post in this thread and lied about certain things, and it just blossomed from there. sure, i was over the top perhaps, but he had to go and make it worse. i believe there is some other shit in another forum, but it is either no longer available or password protected/edited. no matter, the only thing relevant is what was said here and i find his anger towards women not only disturbing but sad. :/

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    the only thing relevant at this point is what was said here and i find his anger towards women not only disturbing but sad. :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no edit feature -but you probably know what i mean.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I missed that one...
    Go on then, what did I lie about?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well for starters addressing me only three times is a lie. also, a great deal of the nasty things you have said about me arent true either. i find your vehement assault on my character rather suspicious. i wonder if there isnt someone else whispering in your ear. frankly, i dont have time to go quoting every filthy thing you said with a counter attack at the moment. i am extremely busy and will gone for a few days. dont mistake my silence for ceasefire. until then, fungoo!

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

nah not really, but the point you raised about your lazy eye and lillywhite ass, could we get back to that please?

*stifles snigger*

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i dont have a lazy eye
    i do have a white ass. anything else Dubya?

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

AGAIN? I mentioned your age AGAIN? Once I mentioned your age. If you dont want it mentioning on the forums, dont mention it on the forums. If you dont want anyone to mention your arse, dont post pictures of it.
    And how the fuck can you get upset at me mentioning your lazy eye when you dont fucking have one?
    And again, you're mistaking a woman for all women, I only posted what I think of you, which is very different to what I thought. The only time it's changed is reading this thread where you let everyone know the real you. I very much doubt there is anyone here who hasn't changed their opinion on you.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    and lied about certain things<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I missed that one...
    Go on then, what did I lie about?

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

i dont have a lazy eye
    i do have a white ass. anything else Dubya?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, do you put out on the first date?

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Yes, do you put out on the first date?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you read any of this thread dubya?
    The answer is staring you straight in the eyes.

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

The answer is staring you straight in the eyes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or the face, either one is good by me.

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

like you'd know, you raggedy eared balding fuck. dates, no. one night stands, yes. get yer facts straight.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

so what we had was a one night stand, not a date? I feel so used....

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

dates, no. one night stands, yes. get yer facts straight.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop fooling yourself, dates yes! Just because he fucks off before you wake up doesn't mean you can class it as a one night stand. (He can) I know you too well now, you'd take it up the arse after knowing someone for 5 minutes you're that desperate to get a guy and keep hold of him.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ladeeeees and Gennneeelllmennnnn...

Welcome to Round 2 of the 'Fighting in the Forum'...Let's get ready to RRRUUUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

*ding ding*

"Canine leads with a straight jab to the chin"...tbc