Canine you BITCH!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    you have addressed me more than three times and also in other forums and your tone is always rude and usually sexual. i am wondering what your problem is.

yes, you have made sexual comments to me you lying sack of shit and it wasn’t by calling me sexist names.

you conveniently took what I said out of context. what I said was that I enjoy sex for that it is. people USE each other for pleasure and if it only for pleasure than I am not viciously trying to "get even" with anyone. i am consenting to a good time. uhm, i’m not in any violent relationships either, keep grasping honey.

no, you go for the ones who really aren’t because you cant get anyone who is and who will put up with your woman-hating bullshit.

no, I want to see it so I can make fun of how tiny and misshapen it is.
    gee, if i really was a whore i wouldve taken his money and made him pay my rent like the whore he married. but i didnt. you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about either because he didnt leave me. he married another woman to get his papers.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    you have addressed me more than three times and also in other forums and your tone is always rude and usually sexual. i am wondering what your problem is.

yes, you have made sexual comments to me you lying sack of shit and it wasn’t by calling me sexist names.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

List them and explain how they were "sexual" in nature.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    you conveniently took what I said out of context. what I said was that I enjoy sex for that it is. people USE each other for pleasure and if it only for pleasure than I am not viciously trying to "get even" with anyone. i am consenting to a good time. uhm, i’m not in any violent relationships either, keep grasping honey.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said you were in any violent relationships, just used them as an example and likened them to women who get used and start comlaining about it in public, threatening to slash their wrists etc etc. They're both equaly as pathetic.
    Not trying to get "even" with anyone? You stated that use men like they have used you. Sounds like you're getting even with someone to me.

no, you go for the ones who really aren’t because you cant get anyone who is and who will put up with your woman-hating bullshit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... again I'll explain it. I hate everyone who thinks too highly of themselves, weather they do so because they've achieved something with their lives or because lying to themselves about how great they are is the only way stop them from putting an end to their miserable lives. If you want an example of someone of thinks too highly of themselves, you thinking I must hate all women if I hate YOU is a pretty good one.

gee, if i really was a whore i wouldve taken his money and made him pay my rent like the whore he married. but i didnt. you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about either because he didnt leave me. he married another woman to get his papers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gee sorry if I got it wrong. Now where would I get the impression that he left you? The threats to slash your wrists? No, I think it might have something to do with the fact that you've made 3 posts without mentioning sucking his dick. Is that why you started this thread? To give you something else to talk about?
    Lets face it, you're exactly the sort of person everyone accuses wank of being. Nothing to post except stories about who you're fucking, getting drunk and phoning men you met on an internet forum.
    But that's not pathetic is it? No that's "enlightened and liberated" isn't it?
    I guess it makes it ok using the same argument as to why your obese sweaty whore of a best friend is better than yummy. She looks after herself and has a good education. Except that in your case you think too highly of yourself and dont see your last ditch attempts to get an education for what it really is. You're too old with no life experience, you're past it, over the hill and if you haven't gotten anywhere by now, you're never going to.

But I can see where you made your assumption that everyone loves you. Yes we men all love over the hill, alcoholic, "sexualy liberated" women. But never for more than one day.

But to show there's no hard feelings rat, I got you a present.

I hope it makes you feel better when, 2 hours after meeting your next "loving and caring" man, you look up into his eyes at the moment of orgasm and see them turn from a look of sheer pleasure into one of self loathing and shame at realising what he's just done.
    If it doesn't work, get drunk and call a few men you met on the internet in an "endearing" way, then go and slash your fucking wrists and let us be done with it.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh! keep stretching your fat ass on over to the truth bitch! i dont think your wooden leg and slack belly will accomodate yout accusations! unlike you I have a real life which doesnt revolve around lowly sad depressed internet whores! Keep up your shit and continue to make an ass out of youself because i wont give you net/cyber love! I WISH I COULD CYBER WITH ESSEX WHORES JUST LIKE YOU! not.
    hmmph! psssst! you still dont know shit about me except that i wont show you any love. suffer bitch!

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

PS: i aint showing you any more ass even if you PM me and tell me you are joking. slash your own wrists and remember to post pics. Pasta Lasagna loser, RAT

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

unlike you I have a real life which doesnt revolve around lowly sad depressed internet whores!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if your accusations are right, that would make you a lowly sad depressed internet whore. Thanks for agreeing with me, even if it a slightly masked admission.

Keep up your shit and continue to make an ass out of youself because i wont give you net/cyber love!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep up your shit and continue to make an ass out of yourself imagining I have asked you for net/cyber love.

you still dont know shit about me except that i wont show you any love. suffer bitch!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh shit! Suffer I will, reading nice comments about me on the net sure does give me the horn.

PS: i aint showing you any more ass even if you PM me and tell me you are joking. slash your own wrists and remember to post pics. Pasta Lasagna loser, RAT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You never have shown me any ass you fucking retard, and I've never once PM'd you.
    Looks like Rat has been cyber loving with someone pretending to be me. Nice one.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*throws kisses*
    nice try you limey fucker!

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Thank you, you have to admit that they're better than yours.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

never admit shit and deny everything. keeeeeeeeeep reeeeeeaching! maybe you'll work off some of that fat belly.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

will you two shut the fuck up

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Feeling the pressure now are you? Accusations of sexual advances, woman hating etc etc come down to fat jokes?
    I still say you're an easy whore with an over sized ego you've created to prevent you from ending it all. I dont need to know you rat, I dont need to prove anything, you've already done that better than I could have hoped for. And you still haven't explained where these "sexual advances" are, other than your head.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uh huh. i made it all up to feel better. no go away and read you anger management manual. no matter how hard you try to make women feel inferior it will not make them want to fuck you. er, perhaps that isnt the case with your limey whore, but its common knowledge that i like strong men and not homo woman haters. good luck and fuck off. perhaps WHEN I HAVE TIME TO DIG UP ZEE THREADS I WILL BUT FOR NOW I AM GOING TO ENJOY SOME CUNNILINGUS FROM MY HOT AS FUCK MARRIED BOYFRIEND. GOODBYE

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I'm not angry, I didn't start this thread. And dont forget to dig up all those old threads Rat, only after you've finished imagining your ex going down on you of course.
    You may want to do a running commentary where you saw sexual advances toward you from anything I posted, it wont make you look any more stupid than you already do. I just think people might like to know what exactly you percieve as a come on, does the word "hello" make you wet Rat? I bet it was a sure sign when the good looking guy at school looked in your general direction that he was madly in love with you too?

You need help rat, I thought you might have figured out that when men told you they loved you it was because you had your gums clamped around their dicks, not because they do. The big clue being that they walked straight off, not even offering a tissue.

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Alright, fill me in; what the fuck is going on between you two?

14. D

D New Member

I don't wanna get involved in your weird flirtation shit but I just wanna say, whatever STDs intentions are with me he's been a fucking excellent mate - if I can use that term considering the circumstances.
    Seeing how Iam able to tarnish peoples "reputation" just by talking to them or shagging them in certain cases (well one), I would like to add I don't consider myself anything like I am on here in real life. I can manage a whole conversation without talking about sex or completly random retarded shit.
    Yes I have been... rather... emotional this last week but it is not due to the fact that I am not a "strong" woman. The reasons seem fairly obvious and no doubt if any bird got dumped for the ex they would be a bit upset and need someone to talk to. The fact that I have talked to canine for erm, I think its nearly a year now mostly moaning about my problems to the poor fucker without him asking for anything in return i.e cybersex or anything sexual - does not class me as weak bird.

Also I don't find it fair that I am classed as a weak woman just cos I like to talk to blokes. I can't even say I do it for the attention as I don't get any gratification out of a computer screen. The fact that all the people I speak to from here... spoke to on here (theres only a couple nowdays)are male (apart from Kitana and UT who I don't talk to anyway) is due to the fact that they got my MSN address from here and most of you lot are as desperate as each other and look like the Disfigured Mongo Group outting at a cheese demonstration....
    I have now lost my train of thought as I am rather stoned and trying to watch 'Enders with a raging hangover.....

I know what it was I was trying to get at.

Canines well alright and not a woman hateing freak. Im sure there is prolly summit else but just interpret what I have said however you want. although looking back at it it doesnt to to be relevant to what I was trying to get across anymore.
    Fuckit Im not reading thu that fucking thread again to remember what I was on about...

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Wank- you are probably too good for him anyway and i do appreciate what you were trying to say. i am sorry about your recent heartache and i do hope you are feeling much better.

as for you Canine, i am really too busy to pick apart every nasty fucking commment and accusation then put it in quotes. i'll fight with you more later i'm sure. until, quit fucking PM'ming your shit and kindly fuck off, RAT

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

quit fucking PM'ming your shit and kindly fuck off, RAT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There you go again! I haven't pm'd you anything. Never once, check the fucking member numbers and ask martin to check ip's cos I haven't once tried to talk to you. Why the fuck would I want to talk to a hysterical whore whos whole universe ends an inch before her nose?

17. D

D New Member

Wank- you are probably too good for him anyway and i do appreciate what you were trying to say. i am sorry about your recent heartache and i do hope you are feeling much better. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One week anniversary blues are making me type this...
    *sniffs, wipes away runny nose juice and streaky mascara which is staining her ballgown*

That means alot(1) comeing from someone from this Cock Rock Concert of a forum. *sniff* Having never been dumped... well not since I was 13 anyway... Im not going to trouble myself with men anymore. Im never going to have meaningful sex or a 'relationship' ever again.(2)

Im going to learn to love my vibrator and vodka and redbulls alot more now.

But that wasn't the point of this post... erm... I'll let Brad say it for me.

(1)no sarcasm intended
    (2)prolly not true but no tit (luv you really Bob) is going to leave me for their ex again...

18. D

D New Member

fuck... hangover botch there...
    This is Brad...

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    There you go again! I haven't pm'd you anything. Never once, check the fucking member numbers and ask martin to check ip's cos I haven't once tried to talk to you. Why the fuck would I want to talk to a hysterical whore whos whole universe ends an inch before her nose?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>someone tries to trick Rat.

and i dont know why you have fascination with ho's, it may be a problem stemming from your maternal side in your childhood, but i'm no shrink.

PS: i wouldnt suck your dick even if my mouth were on fire in a desert.

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Is that supposed to be an acceptance that I haven't once tried to talk to you?