Canada

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nauseous, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I've been to Canada. It's not so bad. As a matter of fact... it was alot like America. Things costed a little more... but then again I didn't exchange currency. I just paid with American dollars cause it was worth more and they were happy to take it. As for guns.... all i can say is that I love guns. For self defense or any other reason. Hunting, killing, target shooting.... its all wonderful. And I want the right to blast the first nig nog that comes to rob me.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nice! Favorite things (top-to-bottom) - Love the caliber, love the EO-Tech sight, and finally... Love the heavy barrel (ideally, I'd swap it for a longer one, as you've got your close-range covered with #2...)

Love the kids!

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's a little too far from my comfort zone. I suppose Quebec would have to be second pick. Better brush up on my francais. Would definitely have to get a divorce because my estranged husband hates France and would never live somewhere he'd have to hear the language everyday.

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

How about you just stay in the damn U. S. of A? :eek:

5. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Don't say that to a French-Canadian! Hahaha! They hate nothing more than being compared to Parisians. I was actually born and raised in Quebec, I learned my english when I moved out west about 4 years ago. The language might sound alike to the untrained ear but it's a whole lot different. It would be like comparing the english spoken in America to the one spoken in England. If you can understand Cockney, I'll give you a dollar.

The views are really nice in Quebec and the architecture is very colonial. You'll have a good time if you don't mind people being a little rude at your accent. If you stick to Montreal and Quebec City you should be able to find tons of places that accommodate english speakers. Money talks, no matter what language you speak.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Frogs or Canooks whats the difference? Maybe a nickles worth. :rolleyes: