Can You Reuse Old Condoms????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Kangol Da Juggalo, Jul 18, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    angel you know you want this dick. Don't deny it you crave Kangols dick.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me? i am nut angel, i am angel kit. get it right, ree. n yer dick is probably infested with STDs.

2. Kangol Da Juggalo

Kangol Da Juggalo New Member

But we can ignore the STDs.. Just let me hit that!! Let me lick your cunt.. Yeah I said cunt, would ya like it better if I said your Pink cookie. Can I nibbleon your pink Cookie ANGEL..

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

SORRY KANGOL I CANT SEE THAT HAPPENING IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

4. Kangol Da Juggalo

But we can ignore the STDs.. Just let me hit that!! Let me lick your cunt.. Yeah I said cunt, would ya like it better if I said your Pink cookie. Can I nibbleon your pink Cookie ANGEL..

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    But we can ignore the STDs.. Just let me hit that!! Let me lick your cunt.. Yeah I said cunt, would ya like it better if I said your Pink cookie. Can I nibbleon your pink Cookie ANGEL..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am nut ANGEL, i am Angel Kit. k?
    u probably have oral STDs, too.
    so keep yer mouth n cock n balls away from me unless u want to have a free sex change.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

But we can ignore the STDs.. Just let me hit that!! Let me lick your cunt.. Yeah I said cunt, would ya like it better if I said your Pink cookie. Can I nibbleon your pink Cookie ANGEL..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was funnier when Monoxide said it...

7. Kangol Da Juggalo

It is somewhat funny when I say it also right.. So I suppose I am not the only Juggalo up on this biatch. Are maybe I am cause rapiest has been hateing like a Juggaho. Hey Angel I don't have Oral STD's so wut about it.. can I tag that ass??

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

theres only you that seems to think your funny though kangol,aint you ever noticed when you laugh you laugh alone and everyone looks away ya drippy fucker

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

It is somewhat funny when I say it also right.. So I suppose I am not the only Juggalo up on this biatch. Are maybe I am cause rapiest has been hateing like a Juggaho. Hey Angel I don't have Oral STD's so wut about it.. can I tag that ass??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Im a supplier of new accessories to hatchegear dot com and Im the hater... Plus also a liscensed "down with the clown" distributor, but Im a hater... Its dumb fucksticks like you that give the good bands a bad stigma... grow the fuck up...

P.S. I was runnin with a hatchet before you could wipe your own ass...

10. Kangol Da Juggalo

So you work wit Psychopathic, I fucking cut grass for a liveing. Wut bitch!! I fucking get paid $9.00 and hour. Wut!! It don't mean shit if ya work wit em. You could have worked wit em from the start and still be a bitch ass hater.. Not saying shit cause I don't know ya ninja, but you are hateing on me. Shit I thought we supposed to be family and shit. Anyways I guess I am not even accepted amongst my own family. I guess I am that much of a dick wad loser. All I want is to belong people. Just give me that fucking chance.. I think i am a pretty swell guy.. So I'll give you fuckers another chance.. If you start calling me god,and Angel Let's me hit it, we can all be friends.. Yo Rapiest dawg, I ain't gonna sit here and lie saying I've been down since dog beats are some shit. See I am from the Va. beach area and hey we didn't have the privelage of hearing the clowns till later on in they career. I have only been down for 6 years.. But I can rock it like someof you old school ninjaz. I still got all the love for the hatchet. I still piss on hater ass hos like Shat The Anti Clown at Real Juggahos.. It really isn't how long ya been down kid.. It's the love ya got for it. And I scream Juggalo every were that I go. So of we gotoff on the wrong foot ninja.. Sorry bout that shit. If anyone should get along on this message board, it should be me and you.. Cause we family,and we got itlike that. Much Mother Fucking Clown Love!!! Woop Woop!!

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Are you all babbling about the Inane Clown Pussies?

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Are you all babbling about the Inane Clown Pussies?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forgot you were up feminem's asshole.. you trailor park ho..

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I forgot you were up feminem's asshole.. you trailor park ho..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in my Mama's attic, I don't got no trailer

I am not up Eminem's asshole, he doesn't suck but I prefer crappy jambands and preppy music.

14. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    i dont have an ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    so that explains why so much shit comes outta your mouth instead

15. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangaroo Da Turd Juggler:
    I guess I am that much of a dick wad loser.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    realization FINALLY dawns
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    why do i think that statement will have the exact opposite effect intended?

how bout it, Rapist? thinkin of having Kangaroo over for a hot chocolate and quick snoodlin yet?

16. Kangol Da Juggalo

Yo misanthropic, I have a offer you can't refuse. Shut the fuck up, and I may take it easy on ya mothers pussy. Later Bitch-boy mother Fako.

17. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

your absolute impotence to enforce that desire in any way matches a similar sort of impotence you probably suffer elsewhere, Dammit Bitch

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    how bout it, Rapist? thinkin of having Kangaroo over for a hot chocolate and quick snoodlin yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what you want to snoodle with me too jewboy?

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    i posted that i didnt have an ass, but i do have an anus hanging from my spine.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I live in my Mama's attic, I don't got no trailer <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Hey Angel I don't have Oral STD's so wut about it.. can I tag that ass??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ANGEL KIT. i dont have an ass.