Can You Reuse Old Condoms????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Kangol Da Juggalo, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    $20 says , ofelia gets a STD before I do..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does it have to be a human STD?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    $20 says , ofelia gets a STD before I do..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! i dun even have sex... but yer on.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Does it have to be a human STD?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

any STD, i dun fuk animals either.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    No deal! You have to get laid to get an STD. IMC will never get laid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh, i think u got IMC mixed up with me.

3. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    uhhh, i think u got IMC mixed up with me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, I think he right about about that one.
    You'll get laid soon don't worry.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Nope, I think he right about about that one.
    You'll get laid soon don't worry.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!

soon as in years.

5. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

Check out the top left hand corner of your computer screen. You will notice the Sarcasm-O-Meter. When the needle dips into the red, it means you don't have to answer the question seriously.
    ------------------------------

I didnt see any meter.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    Check out the top left hand corner of your computer screen. You will notice the Sarcasm-O-Meter. When the needle dips into the red, it means you don't have to answer the question seriously.
    ------------------------------

I didnt see any meter.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh shit, another tommy. u need to learn how to use the quote button. i didnt see any meter either n knowing this guy, he would probably reuse a used condom.

7. Kangol Da Juggalo

Kangol Da Juggalo New Member

I probably would reuse a condom, but I've used allmy old ones.. Can any of you fine peoplemail me someof your old rubbers??

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    I probably would reuse a condom, but I've used allmy old ones.. Can any of you fine peoplemail me someof your old rubbers??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post your street address and I am sure someone will hook you up

9. Kangol Da Juggalo

Oh shit your right. Cum one Cum all send me all preused condoms to 2424 Pee Wee Herman Road Hollywood North Dakota 90810. Please be quick mother fakos.

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    Oh shit your right. Cum one Cum all send me all preused condoms to 2424 Pee Wee Herman Road Hollywood North Dakota 90810. Please be quick mother fakos.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are a liar you are from Podunk Chesapeake Virginia

11. Kangol Da Juggalo

THAT IS PURELY SPECULATION!!!!!

12. kitana

kitana New Member

I probably would reuse a condom, but I've used allmy old ones.. Can any of you fine peoplemail me someof your old rubbers??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

show us yer dick

13. Kangol Da Juggalo

I would do just that to make yall all happy. But speculation has it my dick is to big for Fugly Message Board. But once agein that is purely speculation on my part. That and I have no idea how to put a pic on this dumb fuck of a message board

14. kitana

kitana New Member

I would do just that to make yall all happy. But speculation has it my dick is to big for Fugly Message Board. But once agein that is purely speculation on my part. That and I have no idea how to put a pic on this dumb fuck of a message board <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok
    1. clik on when making a reply. then enter the URL of the picture. u have to upload a pic somewhere on the net that allows hotlinking. u can upload yer pics here

15. Kangol Da Juggalo

You really wanna seemy dick pretty bad huh. So what am I suppose to take a snapshot of my Jimmy Janker, then post it up for all you weridos to wack off too. Ohh hell nahh, I couldn't sleep at night thinking some dude is pulling his magic wand to me. But if you is a sexy female and shit may be haveing a chang of heart. But ya gotta look good and have huge fucking fat sacks. I want a girl wit big floppy sacks of gifts.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you keep coming up with good excuses not to post pics of your dick dont you,just cos your ashamed of the size of it dude no reason to lie and make up storys i for one dont wanna see a pic of your maggot but at least be honest about it and dont lie,peewee.

17. Kangol Da Juggalo

Fuck you dawg,I'm the coolest mother fako on this board. Not one of you Cock Whores can even come close to amount to me. From now on when you hos announce me announce me with the name GOD..

18. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Here I'll do you alls a favor and post a pic off me when I was only 14. I was such a big boy too. My mom used to dress me.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

You really wanna seemy dick pretty bad huh. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut really.

Fuck you dawg,I'm the coolest mother fako on this board. Not one of you Cock Whores can even come close to amount to me. From now on when you hos announce me announce me with the name GOD..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only in yer lil world

SYCO: wtf r those ppl in that pic?

20. Kangol Da Juggalo

angel you know you want this dick. Don't deny it you crave Kangols dick.