Call a Spade a Spade or a nigger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by StrangeDischarge, Mar 4, 2001.

1. StrangeDischarge

StrangeDischarge New Member

I just got back from walking my dogs. I live in DC right off 24th & Connecticut Ave.
    Four blocks West on CT is the British Embassy. My Dogs love to shit there.....
    Smart fuckers Egh? Sod Off

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by StrangeDischarge:
    I just got back from walking my dogs. I live in DC right off 24th & Connecticut Ave.
    Four blocks West on CT is the British Embassy. My Dogs love to shit there.....
    Smart fuckers Egh? Sod Off
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that a clarion call to my patriotism..
    hehehe...
    i walk my dogs in this fucking country... and they shit here too....
    looks like my dogs got one over on your dogs...

but if you're waiting for some breast-beating "my countries better then yours" reply... you're in for a ve-e-e-ery long wait... not that mine is in any way inferior to yours... they are both fucked..
    mind you.... at least i can send my g/f's 6 year old off to school without worrying whether she'll come home in a coffin...

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    is that a clarion call to my patriotism..
    hehehe...
    i walk my dogs in this fucking country... and they shit here too....
    looks like my dogs got one over on your dogs...

but if you're waiting for some breast-beating "my countries better then yours" reply... you're in for a ve-e-e-ery long wait... not that mine is in any way inferior to yours... they are both fucked..
    mind you.... at least i can send my g/f's 6 year old off to school without worrying whether she'll come home in a coffin...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font size=6>HeHe...</font size>

4. Phuck Ya

Phuck Ya New Member

that novel on how to kill people is the coolest and only novel i have ever read..

------------------
    I will kill you all. Have a nice day.

5. StrangeDischarge

StrangeDischarge New Member

This posting will never die.

6. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member