Butternut Squash Soup

Discussion in 'Fizood' started by Nauseous, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

that sounds nasty... sorry- I dont like gourds. eww I dont like that word "gourds" I wish I did like stuff like that... today I ate nuffin but cheese... like probably enough to fill like 3/4 of a soda can... I know I will not shit till Tuesday night.

oh and on top of that - wings, Im kickin some bad heartburn right now.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm just glad I found something different to eat.

They make fake buffalo wings. I have had them before but they probably don't taste anything like the real deal. I've never had the real deal so I wouldn't know the difference.

I can get reflux from water.

4. Miss911

Miss911 New Member

I was recently diagnosed with Crone's. It's weird because no one in my family has it. It was brought on by a lettuce attack. 2 days in ER, Prednisone up the wazoo and Dr' seeing more of my ass than my ex. I love your recipes

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Recipes? I'm too lazy to post recipes.

Okay, the creamy tomato soup they make is good too. I like that company. And you get quite a few servings out of the carton thingy. Definitely worth 4 bucks in my opinion.

Oh, and having Crohn's myself, I have learned that lettuce is a no-no and so are onions and a lot of other veggies (for me anyway, everyone is different).

I would suggest NOT joining a Crohn's support group. They will further depress you and make you feel hopeless. Plus you see how overmedicated these people are and it's like they are proud they are on 45 different kinds of meds. Some of the meds do the exact same thing... Like why a doctor would prescribe Phenergan and Zofran is beyond me. I don't think they would, but someone has it among the 82 different kinds of medicine they are currently taking.