Bundy rum

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by rum-machine, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    That can't be right...two problems with that...face looks too good, and the dick is way too big.
    Might be his girlfriend?
    Nah, face looks too good......

Ok, I'm stumped.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you would be surprised what a little surgery and makeup can do...ahh the wonders of science.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    That can't be right...two problems with that...face looks too good, and the dick is way too big.
    Might be his girlfriend?
    Nah, face looks too good......

Ok, I'm stumped.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, most the herms I know have smaller pricks, too...

3. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Yeah, most the herms I know have smaller pricks, too... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is it about that?! Is it part of the fucked up DNA?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's that extra "X" chromosome... Always fucks it up for everybody else...

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Ah, a genetic mistake. Yes, that sounds right. What do you think, could this variation...well....mutation, have been caused by an external source? Say, Chernobyl experiencing that rather terminal accident some years back?

(Fuck I'm stoned!)

6. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

its a sexualy "confused" guy and tons and tons of hormones. you would be surprised what a little pill of estrogen and progestrogen can do.

7. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Speaking from experience, are ya?

Post a pic!

8. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

Speaking from experience, are ya?

Post a pic!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

got it from Cab Conffesions on HBO. you dont seem the type to wanna see such pics kap'n

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

LOL! I absolutely *DEFY* you, or anyone else on here, to produce a sick/twisted/grotesque/etc... picture I won't save to my HD, just to fuck with the heads of my co-workers and friends.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL! I absolutely *DEFY* you, or anyone else on here, to produce a sick/twisted/grotesque/etc... picture I won't save to my HD, just to fuck with the heads of my co-workers and friends.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll probably save this one, and it'll probably fuck with all of the above, too...

11. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

im hungy, whos up for stew?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, if you take away the 'contents' of that tub, it looks identical to the bathtub at this India Indian household I sometimes party at...

I swear, next time I go there I'm taking my fucking camera... Apparently nine guys live in the two-bedroom apartment while they're going to school, and none of them seem to have ever heard of cleaning the goddamn bathroom...

Said apartment *has* been the site for a few rather decent parties, with exotic food and drink that I couldn't possibly conjure up otherwise, mind you...

If there's one thing (and probably only one thing) that I like about traditional Indian culture is their affinity for spicy foods...

Got cow?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

14. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Alright! More pics for my collection! Thanks guys!

Hey Pimpdaddy, are those individual pics? Or did you just photoshop them all together? I wanna save a few of those!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

not my work, sorry.. but you can find them as individual pics if you look around

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

17. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I have those already....but keep trying!

18. bazooba

bazooba New Member

nicccccccccccccccccccccce,mmmmmmmmmmm

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't get excited... i didn't post it for your benefit...

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Oh, let the child fantasize....If he wants to jerk off to that picture of Methusula's mother, let him.