bristolxyzh....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Jun 8, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so fred after all that you still aint told us,you sucking his cock or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Do you always wonder about gay shit like that? I mean, I know you're a dirty dicksucker and all, but do us a favor and keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself...

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so ill take that as a yes then shall i fred?

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so ill take that as a yes then shall i fred?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're still tryin' to picture that? Well the answer is no, but I sent you're sister down there to suck him off. She just called me and said that when she got there, his cock smelled just like your ass...

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you get awfully defencive when i mentiomn your homosexual tendencies dont you fred,i think i may have stumbled on something here,fuck em all fred if you wanna be a shitstabber you be one just stay the fuck away from my ass dude ok.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    The irony is that I don't actually have to post a response to make my point. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even more ironic, I used the term learning, as in - almost there...

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Even more ironic, I used the term learning, as in - almost there... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its lomoooo. you are still my hero! I look up to you and long for your your witty sarcasm and humor.
    I was saddened and depressed when I thought you had left us all. Wlecome back to your throne Master Lomotil!!!

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Even more ironic, I used the term learning, as in - almost there... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL...Yup, Tommy is almost there, just like Corky Thatcher is almost smart.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:

its lomoooo. you are still my hero! I look up to you and long for your your witty sarcasm and humor.
    I was saddened and depressed when I thought you had left us all. Wlecome back to your throne Master Lomotil!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn,ass kisser...

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>LOL...Yup, Tommy is almost there, just like Corky Thatcher is almost smart.

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who the fĂșck is corky thatcher??You yanks have got to remember if its another one of your crappy tv shows we dont get em all,although our cable tv buys fucking most of em,saved buy the bell,sweet valley high,sabrina,hang time,etc fuck me you yanks only make these fucking programs cos you know us braindead limeys will fucking buy em(although i dont mind sweet valley those twins daaammmmn)any way who the fucks corky thatcher.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Damn,ass kisser...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She can kiss my ass anytime she pleases... Oh, and thanks for bringing this one up to the top again, I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise...

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Damn,ass kisser...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now now GAS. dont get all jealous. i love Lomo too, but not in that slutty fucky-fucky drippy way i love you...

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    now now GAS. dont get all jealous. i love Lomo too, but not in that slutty fucky-fucky drippy way i love you... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you just call GAS a Slutty Fucky-Fucky Drip?

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Who the fĂșck is corky thatcher??You yanks have got to remember if its another one of your crappy tv shows we dont get em all,although our cable tv buys fucking most of em,saved buy the bell,sweet valley high,sabrina,hang time,etc fuck me you yanks only make these fucking programs cos you know us braindead limeys will fucking buy em(although i dont mind sweet valley those twins daaammmmn)any way who the fucks corky thatcher.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How cna u not know who corky fuckin thatcher is??

He is the retarded ass form the show life goes on with kelli martin and the chick with big lips who was on the commish. Fuck you man!!!!!! Corky is my hero!!!!!! He came ot my town and played a music thingy with two fags at a church!!

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

Corky is my hero!!!!!! He came ot my town and played a music thingy with two fags at a church!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    why the fuck does that tard keep popping up in these forums? he does rawk though so i am not complaining.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scummy:
    Did you just call GAS a Slutty Fucky-Fucky Drip? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no. and its none of your concern anyhow.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

no. and its none of your concern anyhow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry I must have wandered into your PMs...or you need to learn that people are going to comment on things when you post them in a public forum

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    sorry I must have wandered into your PMs...or you need to learn that people are going to comment on things when you post them in a public forum <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh i expected a comment from you; i just didnt think it would be that lame.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

oh i expected a comment from you; i just didnt think it would be that lame.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I had proven my lameness by now...I obviously have to try harder

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I thought I had proven my lameness by now...I obviously have to try harder <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you were doing really well in a lame kind of way over at PG.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

you were doing really well in a lame kind of way over at PG.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PG is full of boring loser and over-sensitive whiners...if they had been interesting I might have stayed. Skeeter was the Queen of the Bunch and his site has about as much chance of succeeding as his silly little forum. He should be running a site like ratemykitten or he should be willing to take some chances. He has a Camwhore who is a prude (no offense against Kitty) and her most interesting hobby is completely missing from the site. He doesn't have the balls to let people post off the wall shit or have the balls to ban them (he temporarily keeps them from posting till they kiss his ass or the boredom meter reaches maximum volocity and he needs them back to stir shit up). When his forum finally shuts down I suggest the regulars move over to AARP.com where they will feel right at home except for Danza who should just start taking his meds (in fact he could do the world a favor and take them all at once).

Now someone scurry along and post a link to this on PG, please!

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Rat's Sig:"Goddess Diana, fail you I will. I was to bring you fresh sperm from my Bill. I had him erect and his semen would follow. But alas, I was hot, so hot, that I swallowed."

I've seen that movie Rat,it's about topless witches if I remember correctly.