Black name

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lord Obeiseness, Jun 12, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no kitana if you remeberd you just sucked on em for a few hours.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    no kitana if you remeberd you just sucked on em for a few hours.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

after i cut em off, marinated n deep fried em :p

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Lemonjello. Saw this on a woman working in a local Wal-Mart. Pronounced leemawnghelow<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, you forgot orangello,champagne and chlamydia

Good call Lomo!

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I am black and offended by this entire thread. GO TO HELL CRACKERS!

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

How about black guys I would like to Fuck (Mom...get ready for carmel colored Grandkids):

Lennox (Lewis), James (Ladies Love Cool James), Montel (Williams), John Henton (he played Overton on Living Single, this guitarist I know named Jonathan, and I would do Halle Berry too.

I have a list of Spics too if anyone is interested?!?

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

You filthy bitch, if you'd crawl under a nigga you'd crawl under anything, what next Arabs??

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    You filthy bitch, if you'd crawl under a nigga you'd crawl under anything, what next Arabs??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But your ok with it if I'm on top???

Arab doctors are possible, but I wouldn't fuck anything working behind the counter at the 7-11!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    but I wouldn't fuck anything working behind the counter at the 7-11!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn I guess that means Im out...