Biggest Turn Off

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by phatboy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Whats the one thing a prospective 'other' can do, or have, that is a deal ender?

The one thing I personally cant get past, other than superficial things, is breath. If her breath stinks the date ends early. Im not talking about popcorn breath after a movie, Im talking about turn your head and gasp for air bad breath. Like when you can smell their tooth decay bad.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

lol my list is so long, I think making a list of what is "good" would be shorter.

3. GAS

GAS New Member

Constant cell phone use/texting. Put your fucking phone down for 5 minutes.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

10+ years ago when I was single, texting wasnt around.

When I got my first cell phone my grandpa said, 'why the hell would you want to carry a phone around with you?'

now i wish i didnt have one......

5. GAS

GAS New Member

Yeah I hear ya man, it's become a necessary evil. The thing I hate most is when people freak out if you don't answer your phone everytime they call.

"I was worried about you why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Because I didn't feel like answering it."

6. pussyish

pussyish New Member

bad breath but trying to be sexy and not just being yourself

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

When I was like 19 or so I hooked up with this older chick one night, older like 22 not 60, and it was cool the first night, just plain old rootin, then she started calling and so I went over one night and she was all dressed up in some lacy get up, it was kinda awkward. I was 19, the wind could blow funny and I would be ready for action. That was probably one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. She was trying too hard. Not Cool.

8. pussyish

pussyish New Member

The man does that he does this nasty dance that makes him look like a dying chicken and its always a deal breaker with me.

Whenever I wear something sexy on purpose I just feel awkward, the man wanted me to get a sexy outfit this weekend, got a corset with the garter belt and everything, I was in there for 30 minutes trying to figure out how to put it on --in the end half assed showed it off for 1 minute and said lets just fuck, he said it was hilarious

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dunno, some people just love it, like the pantyhose thing, I dont care for those. Its like someone is trying to trick you. I think a naked chick is the sexiest thing in the world. No need to dress it up.

10. pussyish

pussyish New Member

trying to trick you? like varicose veins

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think the biggest turnoff besides the superficial shit is clinginess. I can't stand a guy to be clingy and needy. It makes me want to take advantage of him and I will have no respect for him at all.

I also hate controling guys. I want to go where I want to go, do what I want to do and not have to "check in" or ask permission. A controlling guy will get cheated on. The clingy one will be treated like shit.

It has to be a happy medium between the two.

And I'm with you guys on the phones. I never answer mine. My faggy ass friend called today and naturally I didn't answer so he sat through the whole, "You have reached the Sprint PCS mailbox of......" thing just to leave me a voicemail of him sighing really loudly. Yeah, I'll be sure to call his queer ass right the fuck back. He's worse than a bitch ass woman. My (2... I counted) female friends don't act like that.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Was that a stab at me?

I've never had that big a gap, although I think I met my limit the other night. It's no longer how much older she is than me, now it's just plain how old she is.

It really took a bit of imagination fucking her, when shit just didn't have that same feel to it - the elasticity afforded by youth or taking care of one's self.

Still can't find any substitute for experience when it comes to getting head, though. Seriously. When I find a woman closer to my age that I might want to settle down with, and she's able to sing Night on Bald Mountain on my cock, the same as these older broads can, without skipping a note or spilling a drop - I'll be a happy mofo, but I'll know they worked hard on that experience & it'll fuck with me when I have to kiss 'er. :p

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You said it.

Any kind of odor at all, but what I notice the most is the breath.

How do these people go through the day and not notice this shit? And how do they not have at least one 'true' friend that would be kind enough to tell them about it?!?

14. pussyish

pussyish New Member

We have this one girl at work that her breath is really bad like all of her teeth are rotting out, so I asked her if she wanted some gum, she said it sticks to her fillings so Im like whatever. I t got to be that I just couldnt stand it and my residents at the nursing home were complaining of her breath too so I just slapped down a mini mouthwash bottle and said "When old ppl say your breath stink and they cant even smell their own shit, you gotta problem"
    She wont talk to me anymore but at least I cant smell her breath.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Not intentionally, :)

I used to have the priveledge of hooking up with this really nice med student. She was about 5'8" 120lbs, blond w/blue eyes, all she wore was 'hip huggers' and thongs. Im talking brick shithouse, she always wanted to know why I always liked it 'doggy'. I told her it was my knees.

Halatosis (SP) is a disease.

The only funny story I got about other 'odor' was when this girl I was with asked me why I didnt go down there, I put my finger under her nose and asked her if she would eat something that smelled like that......

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think bad breath/BO is a given turn off.

I think when people don't know how to pronounce words correctly is a turn-off. I went out to see a movie with this butta face guy once and he said, "Obest" and not "obese" and I was like, hell no. This guy is a moron.

Of course, I pronounce shit wrong and when I do it's funny, so I guess I have a double standard with it.

I'm not a feminist. I expect my man to be smarter and stronger than me.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Except when it comes to medical issues. I have to be the know-it-all when it comes to that.

18. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

That only bothers me on American guys, its ok for the sand niggas. I kinda like my men with broken english. And I like to be smarter in culture and everyday stuff... but they need to be smart in at least one topic. One thing I like about the Arab is.. he is like Rain Man with numbers. I can say "the dose is 6.25 mg per 7 pounds, and the dog weighs 164 pounds"... and boom he does not even think.. he has the answer in like 2 secs.

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

What if he is just better than you at World Of Warcraft?

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, luckily that was a phase he went through.

I picked someone that I think is smart and physically stronger than me, but it wouldn't take much on the last part. I'm feeble, but I am going to start using the bowflex when the garage gets cleaned out so I am going to be buff.