Best way to perform date rape..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TimBoaT, Nov 22, 2002.

1. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I've heard of Coldplay. I remember that song they had out last year. I liked the music to it, just not the singing or words. The video was too happy. I think I'm thinking of Coldplay?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont think so, Coldplay sing songs too depressive to be happy. Music to commit suicide to.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. stymie

stymie New Member

I listened, that's the group. Don't get me wrong, very talented they may be but depressing all the same. I downl.. I mean BOUGHT their latest album, still stand by my previous comment. btw I am into my 10th week of permanent night shift, have sympathy on my inadequate posts. Nights suck. I is Off to bed now.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

One of us works from 7:15PM-6AM Mon-Thurs. How's about that? Get three days off to sleep some fucked up hours and never really know what day, let alone, what time it is. My good buddy Ambien keeps me strungou...er, straight.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Oh my bad, UT gets me ifrst, a promise is a promise<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn right it is

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    who the fuck is that? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Blazin Squad
    Blazin squad rule... with any luck they are are gonna go 'break' America soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Im wearing the same ones I was when you asked me last time. What ones are you wearing?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    and no doubt am gonna get shit loads of "you were too good for him anyway" from my friends and family...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus.. what kind of friends and family do you have??.. the kind that routinely lie to you?.. fucked up!!.. no wonder you are, cunt

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ughhh...and i bet they're the same ones you wore last time Bob shagged you...without having been washed since...a la Lewinsky.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you're on the breadline like me...*tears trickle down grubby face* can't afford a T.V, radio, computer, house - knickers are the last thing you worry about. That thing that nob end blokes go on about when the say the get more use out of them by turning them inside out is crap as well... I found if you spit on them at night they are fine for the next day.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    Im wearing the same ones I was when you asked me last time. What ones are you wearing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ughhh...and i bet they're the same ones you wore last time Bob shagged you...without having been washed since...a la Lewinsky.

10. unlimited-time

11. unlimited-time

12. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member