Best religious joke

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by The Desacrator, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

you know what the difference between a nigger and a pizza is?

....a pizza can feed a family of four.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

lol... now thats funny!

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i looked up nigger in the dictionary...

Nig-ger (nig'er)n. An African jungle anthropoid ape of the primate family pongidae (superfamily cercopithecoidea). Imported to the United States as slave labor in the late 1700's-1800's, these wild creatures now roam freely while destroying the economic and social infrastructures of America and various other nations. These flamboyant sub-humans love to consume large quantities of greasy fried chicken

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

4. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

while i'm on a roll............

whats the two most important things missing from the "million man march" ?

20 miles of chain and an auctioneer.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

muh lipz ain't to greasey iz dey'?

6. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

how do you starve a nigger?

....hide his foodstamps under his workboots.

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

why does that joke seem familiar?
    must be something to do with fuglys index page i think something to do with mexicans perhaps

------------------

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Q: What do you call a brick building full of mexicans?
    A: Jail

9. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    i looked up nigger in the dictionary...

Nig-ger (nig'er)n. An African jungle anthropoid ape of the primate family pongidae (superfamily cercopithecoidea). Imported to the United States as slave labor in the late 1700's-1800's, these wild creatures now roam freely while destroying the economic and social infrastructures of America and various other nations. These flamboyant sub-humans love to consume large quantities of greasy fried chicken
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, I didn't realize you were such a racist prick. I will NOT be sharing any of my livestock with you until you see the error of your ways, you piece of shit. Someone's rosie ass needs a good beating, and I'm just the one to do it. I wish I could get my hands on you but they're just too damn greasy and I keep losing my grip.

Yo, pass me a thigh muthafucka.

10. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    why does that joke seem familiar?
    must be something to do with fuglys index page i think something to do with mexicans perhaps

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh i didnt notice, i turn all ethnic jokes i hear into nigger jokes anyway.

if there's a spic, a nigger, and a mexican in a car, who's driving?

a policeman

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

thats much better 24-7 lol

------------------

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

im not racist oilli i told ya i just looked it up in the dictionary so wheres that livestock?

------------------

13. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

i originally heard that as a canadian joke with the american getting slapped, but i dont know any canadians and no ethnicity seems to get upset as much as blacks. so i just couldnt help myself, i'm actually not at all prejudice, i just like the look on people's faces when you say shit like that.

14. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

i guess its only fair to tell where i'm steeling this shit from. you can go to shagmail.com and subscribe to ethnic jokes. most of them are pretty damn good.

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

the jokes are getting better and better

------------------

16. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

now that i've begun to piss everybody off, i dont want to leave anyone out. And since i'm not getting any ass lately anyway, why not a shot at the ladies?

How do you fix a womans watch?
    you dont, theres a clock on the stove.

whats the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
    about 45 pounds.

How can you tell if your wife is dead?
    the sex is the same, but the dishes pile up.

17. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

I COLLECT ANTIQUE FARM EQUIPMENT... SO I BOUGHT AN OLD NIGGER.

I thought we were doing religion. Oh well.

18. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

ya like that huh?
    this ones kinda lengthy but worth the readin

In a train car there were a black guy, a white guy, a spectacular looking blonde and an awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard.
    When they leave the tunnel, the black guy had a big slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That son of a bitch wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face."

The fat lady thought - "That dirty old nigger laid his hands on that blonde and she smacked him, good for her."

The black guy thought - "That bastard put his hand on that blonde and she slapped me, just cause i'm the black guy".

The white guy thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that stupid nigger again".

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

now that was funny! hey Jerkin, you like the People haters? they rock... look them up on Napster

20. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

ok back to the topic of religeous jokes, you've all probably heard it but it's still funny.......
    a new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. he asked the monsignor how to overcome this. he suggested putting a glass of vodka next to his water. So on sunday he started to get nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. upon returning to his office he found this not on his door.
    1. Sip the vodka, dont gulp.
    2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
    3. There were 12 desciples not 10.
    4. The communion wafer is "consecrated", not "constipated".
    5. Jacob "wagered his donkey", he did not "bet his ass".
    6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as "the late JC".
    7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not refered to as "Daddy, Junior, and the spook".
    8. David "slew" Goliath, he did not "kick the shit out of him".
    9. When david was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was "stoned off his ass".
    10. We do not refer to the cross as
    "the big T".
    11. When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said,Take this, and eat it, for it is my body." he did not say "Eat me"
    12. The virgin mary is not called "Mary with the cherry."
    13. The recomended Grace is not "Rubba-Dub-Dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God."
    14. Next sunday there will be a "taffy pulling contest at st.Peters", not a "Peter pulling contest at st.taffy's"