Be gentle its my first time!

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Angie, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

Joke.
    Three blokes chit chatting about thier ladies. 1st bloke admits he has a pet name for his lady... Petal. Because she is like a delicate rose. 2ns calls his lady ... cup cake. Because she is a fantastic cook. 3rd admits he calls his lady thrush... No not because she has an amazing singing voice but because she's an irratable cu*t. (I know its old)

2. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angie:
    cu*t<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can type the *n* if you want, whats up? You shy?

3. Angie

Angie New Member

Very.
    Fantastic site. Its cheered me up no end.
    Mind you some of the users seem strange... or just maybe I'm out of touch!

4. stymie

stymie New Member

Where the fuck is oxon?

5. Angie

Angie New Member

In the middle of the fucking British Isles. Well Its the county for Oxford. And you have to of haerd of Oxford! Its where all the clever people get educatededed!!!!!

Did you like the joke.
    How about....
    Why do women have tits?
    So men will talk to them. :)

6. Coma White

Coma White New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angie:
    ...Its where all the clever people get educatededed!!!!!
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go back to school, you dumb fuck

7. stymie

stymie New Member

In the middle of the fucking British Isles. Well Its the county for Oxford. And you have to of haerd of Oxford!B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Went there one time. It was shut. You need to visit the republic of Yorkshire my girl, proper beer, proper .. well that's about all. Worth a visit.

8. Angie

Angie New Member

Dumb fuck. Well arnt we a complete tosser. (coma white) Tell a better joke then, see if you can make us laugh.

Stymie, never been to Yorkshire mate. Nice country side though. Have you heard of Didcot? Big power station on the main train line to London.
    And as for the twat who thinks I should go back to school well ...

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    go back to school, you dumb fuck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, she has a st-st-st-st-stutt-tt-tt-ttering problem....Why be mean?

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Taking bets on time remaining on the board before one of you fuckers totaly piss her off or upset her.
    Dubya you were spot on last time, i'll give 8 days.

11. Coma White

Coma White New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaptain Skitzo:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that the fucking point of this place? to make little fucktards like her feel welcome?

12. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Taking bets on time remaining on the board before one of you fuckers totaly piss her off or upset her.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seriously think it'll take THAT long, oh ye of little confidence?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Isn't that the fucking point of this place? to make little fucktards like her feel welcome?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You that desperate?

13. Angie

Angie New Member

Well I'm disapointed. Anyway, when fuck head Gareth Gates has a stutter its cute! (dont have stutter tit head just a sticky key board!) And for anyones information I'm an engineer so I'm used to dealing with men who have small minds and.......

14. Angie

Angie New Member

Are you really from hell, Could you say hi to a couple of ex's. Ta

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey Angie... Fuck you.

Nothing personal.

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

"Angie" was a sitcom from '79 to '80 and everytime i see this thread i sing the goddamn theme song by Maureen McGovern.

Let the time flow,
    Let the love grow,
    Let the rain shower,
    Let the rose flower.

Love it seeks,
    Love it finds,
    Love it conquers,
    Love it binds.

We come to each other from different worlds.
    Drawn to each other by the love inside of us.
    We give to each other our different worlds.
    As long as we can do it, life's is going to breeze right through it.

Let the time flow,
    Let the love grow,
    Let the rain shower,
    Let the rose flower.

Love it seeks,
    Love it finds,
    Love it conquers,
    Love it binds.

Love it seeks,
    Love it finds,
    Love it conquers,
    Love it binds.

if Angie can finish a goddamn sentence and get up the courage to say 'cunt' or 'dick' then i think she's good enough to stick around. since Wank* left we need another limey chick to take her place.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure yet girl, as she does appear to be taking the 'abuse' (for want of a better word) head on at the moment.

I'll have a better idea after her next few posts.

Besides, I know an Angie in Oxford, it's not you is it? If it is do you fancy catching up? You were one of the best shags I ever had.

18. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You really are a slut.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Joke.
    Three blokes chit chatting about thier ladies. 1st bloke admits he has a pet name for his lady... Petal. Because she is like a delicate rose. 2ns calls his lady ... cup cake. Because she is a fantastic cook. 3rd admits he calls his lady thrush... No not because she has an amazing singing voice but because she's an irratable cu*t. (I know its old)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW great fu**ing joke!!!! It won our Fugly dot com funnest joke of the week award!!!!

Pick up your award here!!!

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

You really are a slut. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tie me up babe and treat me bad.