Average Age...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I know how old The Rev is, but he'll have to post it himself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can be honest about it... really, I don't mind people knowing that I'm old enough to collect Social Security...

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, here is something to fuck with everyone's mind.....

Chloroflora and I are both 27.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Well, here is something to fuck with everyone's mind.....

Chloroflora and I are both 27.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and 'Chloraflora' is a really crrrap,nauseating name!!!
    Maybe you could help her out a little there,Ulfur,by suggesting a change to something like 'Anallaflora' or 'Floravaginismus'...they're much prettier.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...and 'Chloraflora' is a really crrrap,nauseating name!!!
    Maybe you could help her out a little there,Ulfur,by suggesting a change to something like 'Anallaflora' or 'Floravaginismus'...they're much prettier.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah....I am happy with Chloroflora. It invokes such lovely combination images
    like fields of poppies and abducted children...

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Disorder=20-going-on-13<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yah yah, think what you like oh 'wizened one'

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:

Nah....I am happy with Chloroflora. It invokes such lovely combination images
    like fields of poppies and abducted children...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you're being nauseatingly romantic!

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Now you're being nauseatingly romantic! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know...that isn't like me.... *throws down a glass of whiskey*

After a few more of those, I should be back to my normal self.

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Well, here is something to fuck with everyone's mind.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'll consider my mind fucked with then...

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And just what would you be considering me for Nauseous?

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Pootie Tang is being evasive and I don't know why.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck,okay I'm 22..christ,what's the big damn deal about knowing everyone's age anyway?

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    yah yah, think what you like oh 'wizened one'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...oh but i do oh 'gullible,bounding,smooth-wrinkle-free-brained one'

12. asscandle

asscandle New Member

29...i was thinking the'd be more young hooligans on this forum the other day. fantastic.

13. Estranged

Estranged New Member

31, 32 2 days after Nursey.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe tonight after I've smoked some resin I'll calculate the numbers... or not.

I'm afraid that I might not be able to calculate asscandle for the simple fact that I think they are a spy from the Hampster Forum. Whoever plugged Fugly in there thanks a lot!!!

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Always respect your elders. So... Fuck you all! You wippersnapper fugly bastards!

Age 33

16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

17. D

D New Member

I thought the majority would be about 18-25....

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    30<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMBITIOUS PROCRASTINATOR!!! OF COURSE!!!How could we *ALL* forget YOU!?!!?!Even *I* forgot you!!!!!How could this be!!!??!

19. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Maybe tonight after I've smoked some resin I'll calculate the numbers... or not.

I'm afraid that I might not be able to calculate asscandle for the simple fact that I think they are a spy from the Hampster Forum. Whoever plugged Fugly in there thanks a lot!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehe you thinks thats the spy..cool..most of us on here wanna have a stalker so now we all have one.Oh and asscandle if you are from the hamsterfuckingsociety you can tell the sad freaks that they may have closed the doors for now but one day they will be opened and we'll be watching

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*Stumbles around the room with a shit-eating grin*

On an unrelated note, I ask the forum (well, those of you whom don't know my age for sure... which, could be anyone, I suppose - after all, this is the Internet, proponent of false identity itself), just how old do you think The Rev is?