ARE YOU ALL

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    hey ofelia, you knmow all those times I said I wish you were dead? I wasen't playing, I really mean that shit... Nothing would make me happier than pissing on your mexican grave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HA HA WHOO HOO!!

That's fucking great!!!

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

And no, I'm not tired of you kit. But I have to agree with NiCo, the whole dead animal thing does get a little stale. Not complaining, just stating.

We luv ya, baby! Don't go anywhere!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Mexican? Wait a minute. Is Kurious Kit also known as Kitana the Great? The Goat Girl!?!? Weren't you supposed to marry my brother back in January? I was supposed to be the best man but you never showed up. Puma laughed at him all night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i am hispanic, i am kitana teh great...didnt know i was goat girl.

yeah, but i didnt know he was serious.
    who is puma? where can i find him?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    And no, I'm not tired of you kit. But I have to agree with NiCo, the whole dead animal thing does get a little stale. Not complaining, just stating.

We luv ya, baby! Don't go anywhere!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gimme some klues n ideas

4. brookie

brookie New Member

Puma is a friend of ours who also happens to be a sea captain. He can usually be found hangin out at The Cactus Club on weekends. We got his boat ready just in case you showed up. When you didn't, I breathed a sigh of relief and Puma laughed his ass off and teased him all night.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    Puma is a friend of ours who also happens to be a sea captain. He can usually be found hangin out at The Cactus Club on weekends. We got his boat ready just in case you showed up. When you didn't, I breathed a sigh of relief and Puma laughed his ass off and teased him all night.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

y did u breathe a sigh of relief?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that nutsac looks small...probably b/c i am used to seeing the elephantiasis pics.

7. brookie

brookie New Member

The thought of my brother marrying a stranger (and one that carves up animals at that) sorta frightens me.

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, I am going to be there this time around. Cheeze even thought of my performing the ceremony. Now that could be fucking scary...

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey fuckers .. i wanna perform the ceremony... over msn.. it's why i got this damn internet ordination crap...

things fuckin' useless here

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hey fuckers .. i wanna perform the ceremony... over msn.. it's why i got this damn internet ordination crap...

things fuckin' useless here
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pimp, if you and Nursey fly over in August, then you are absolutely welcome to perform the wedding.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Pimp, if you and Nursey fly over in August, then you are absolutely welcome to perform the wedding. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats gonna kost a bunch...but hanging out in the states would be a good honeymoon for em.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

The thought of my brother marrying a stranger (and one that carves up animals at that) sorta frightens me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wouldnt hurt cheeze

ceremony will be funny...i hope all goes well so that i can go. just dont want any plane probs.