Another fucked up weekend...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

sure, i picked up the new copy of maxim.. i'm sorry i cant see her that clearly, theres a jagged piece of paper from the previous page fused to that article..

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splat-tastic:
    Check this shit out: If anyone happens to pick up the new Maxim<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ran out to buy the new maxim right away after reading your post! I also got teen magazine, 17 magazine, and of course the catholic times! So moved was I. BTW.. what the fuck were you doing reading Maxim?? You should be reading guns and ammo or playboy or some shit..maybe even hussler.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splat-tastic:
    Check this shit out: If anyone happens to pick up the new Maxim,turn to the article about Detroit being the best city in the world.There's a picture of four girls standing on a bar,the second one from the right was one of the girls I played strip poker with. Ain't that some shit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How odd...my copy of Maxim declares that D.C. is their choice for best city in the world. Then in the next article, they list the 12 worst cities and cite Detroit as being one of them. It's only got 2 pictures of Detroit. One is a picture of the skyline and the other is a picture of some amusement park log flume ride.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I was always told to avoid Detroit at all costs. The closest I've been to it was Toledo, Ohio. Hated it! Those fucking accents are the worst! They annoy me more than the southern drawl. It took me forever to figure out what a fucking "Pap Machine" was!

5. nymphojunkie

nymphojunkie New Member

i think id prefer detroit over this shithole i live in. Its the worst place ever. And all the girls are nasty. Havent had sex in a year and the girl i slept with was atleast a 45 minture drive from here. Id never sleep with a girl from withing my county. fuck fuck fuck

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I was always told to avoid Detroit at all costs. The closest I've been to it was Toledo, Ohio. Hated it![/i <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Detroit is pretty cool actually. But Ohio just fucking sucks,avoid it at all costs.Trust me on this.

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Detroit is pretty cool actually. But Ohio just fucking sucks,avoid it at all costs.Trust me on this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno bout that one. I've heard Columbus is pretty cool. Strip bars and college chics, sounds good to me.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Columbus is okay. I haven't been there since I saw Sonic Youth at the Newport... that was ages ago.

Ohio isn't that bad. I've lived almost my entire life 5 minutes from the border. It's the northern part of the state that bugs me. One of my exes was from Toledo and his whole fucking family talked like a bunch of idiots. Oh GAd, I'm glAd I never hAve to tA(l)k to those people again.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Columbus is okay. I haven't been there since I saw Sonic Youth at the Newport... that was ages ago.

Ohio isn't that bad. I've lived almost my entire life 5 minutes from the border. It's the northern part of the state that bugs me. One of my exes was from Toledo and his whole fucking family talked like a bunch of idiots. Oh GAd, I'm glAd I never hAve to tA(l)k to those people again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've only been to Ohio once, and I barely remember it. I was like 5 at the time, so they wouldn't let me into the strip clubs...the college chics dug me though. They were all saying really erotic things to me, like "awwww...you're soooo cute! Would you like a cookie?"
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what they meant by "cookie"...

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Check this shit out: If anyone happens to pick up the new Maxim,turn to the article about Detroit being the best city in the world.There's a picture of four girls standing on a bar,the second one from the right was one of the girls I played strip poker with. Ain't that some shit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just found out that Maxim put out different copies of this months issue, so depending on where you live determines which issue you can get. For instance, the issue on stands in Detroit declares Detroit the worlds best city. The issue I got declares D.C. the worlds best city (I should have known THAT was bullshit) and so on and so forth...They even have an issue on stands in London declaring that London is the best city in the world.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Must be their April Fool's joke...

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Must be their April Fool's joke...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that's what I figured too. They had me going. Not that that's a difficult thing to do. I can't believe I actually thought that they voted D.C. as the greatest city on earth. I was starting to wonder if their whole staff were crackheads. I knew something was up when I read Gas's post.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    They even have an issue on stands in London declaring that London is the best city in the world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so that one would be about 30+ issues ahead of yours.. seeing as maxim was in circulation in britain for about 3 years before they released it in the states

(i used to buy it regular when i was young and foolish and read mens magazines)

14. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so that one would be about 30+ issues ahead of yours.. seeing as maxim was in circulation in britain for about 3 years before they released it in the states

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pah! I read mens magasines and Im not young and foolish...

Loaded is the best

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    Im not young and foolish...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *takes breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

good one wank..

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. No offense Pimp, but I was refering to this month's issue in particular(4/02), LOL.

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member