An inevitability.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Sep 12, 2008.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

It does cut down on recidivism.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Looking for an excuse to shoot someone that NEEDS to be shot is not wrong is it? I mean, does the human herd need to be thinned occasionally?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I emphatically, and wholeheartedly concur.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You're goddamn right... Taking nature's place when it comes to looking out for the good of the race is fundamental. "Lord" knows, it's not being practiced right now.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a violent person by nature.

That being said, I would revel in the opportunity to do both nature and evolution's bidding, by removing from society, someone that is not only destined to go against humanity, but also have the potential to raise (or at least father/mother) any offspring that will continue said problems.

Does anyone asking the "looking for an excuse to shoot someone" question actually, honestly, think that I'm just looking to plug some poor sap because I feel like it? Hell no - If, and when I shoot someone, it's because they have either wronged myself, or gone against the established rules for living in a society.

I'll tell you what. Anyone that has any questions as to my stance - try to carjack me. Try to 'hold me up.' Try to point a gun at the cashier at my store.

You will enjoy a slow and agonizing death, and I will be there (most likely filming the whole thing.)

:) cheers all around :)