Amphetamine Salts,

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Dwaine Scum, May 22, 2008.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Find a field with cattle that are grain fed. Make note. On a day with a good rain go there look in the cow patties for tan to brown mushrooms with a white stem. Split one down the middle and see it it turns a red-purplish color.

Take it home and google image search it to make sure.

Personally I do not like the buzz. And if there are other better shrooms out there I'd like to know. But in East Texas shrooms are right there under peoples nose and they do not even know it.

Like a weak acid trip with sweats and nausia. And you need a good bit to make tea which is the only good way AFAIK.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

How important is the 'grain fed' part?

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You know I always wondered how valid that part was. You could find the same shrooms in different pastures but some were more potent and that was the rumored reasoning. Thing is I never knew the farmers and weather or not the cattle were grain fed. I'm sure a feed lot would be full of grain fed cow shit. But I never tried shrooming in a feed lot.

there were two types of psychedelic shrooms one was more tan one was more of a pale tan. One was dark underneath the other was more red. But when they were good was during a long rain about an hour into it these things would popup if you waited to long they were dying off. Drive by a cow pasture off of Airline rd in Spring Tx while its raining and see people out in the field walking in the rain they are likely shrooming.

4. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Airline and Rankin...

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You’re talking about over by Greengate mall and those apartments aren’t you?

About the only good place to drag race till late 80's when Beltway 8 opened up with some good places.

Honestly though I do not remember for sure. I moved from there in 87. But I am talking closer to FM1960. I can Google it and tell you for sure. Why you want to go get some shrooms?

Do you live near Houston?

6. moremetal4mepls

They are not as fun as they were when I was in my 20's. I moved out of Houston in 2001, 1960 & 45 which iam guessing was probably still a shrooming field in 87. Now its just ghetto..

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That I can believe. You don't have to go very far in Tx to find some bull shit though. :p

8. moremetal4mepls

Thats why I left, up to my knees in BS