amfat bashing thread is here

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by MEDICVET, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Now I do, Coachman/Redskin/Trucker. What a fucktard.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

here is the info I get n the Fivepaknh that posted on my site:

Target: xx.xxx..179.xxx
    Date: 4/23/2005 (Saturday), 9:38:23 PM
    Nodes: 17

Node Data
    Node Net Reg IP Address Location Node Name
    17 1 - xx.xxx.179.xxx Mobile

Packet Data
    Node High Low Avg Tot Lost
    17 101 101 101 1 0

Network Data
    Network id#: 1

OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
    OrgID: BELL
    Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
    City: Atlanta
    StateProv: GA
    PostalCode: 30324

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.eng.bellsouth.net:4321

NetRange: 68.152.0.0 - 68.159.255.255
    CIDR: 68.152.0.0/13
    NetName: BELLSNET-BLK14
    NetHandle: NET-68-152-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-68-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS.BELLSOUTH.NET
    NameServer: NS.ATL.BELLSOUTH.NET
    Comment:
    Comment: For Abuse Issues, email abuse@bellsouth.net. NO ATTACHMENTS. Include IP
    Comment: address, time/date, message header, and attack logs.
    Comment: For Subpoena Request, email ipoperations@bellsouth.net with SUBPOENA in
    Comment: the subject line. Law Enforcement Agencies ONLY, please.
    RegDate: 2002-07-22
    Updated: 2003-05-05

AbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
    AbuseName: Abuse Group
    AbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
    AbuseEmail: abuse@bellsouth.net

TechHandle: JG726-ARIN
    TechName: Geurin, Joe
    TechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
    TechEmail: ipoperations@bellsouth.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Abuse Group
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@bellsouth.net

OrgTechHandle: JG726-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Geurin, Joe
    OrgTechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
    OrgTechEmail: ipoperations@bellsouth.net

ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2005-04-23 19:10

I weas nice enough to edit the ip addresses...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

glad i could help

4. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Dwaine.. appreciate you editing the IP number. But, I do believe it resolves back to Mobile because that is where Bellsouth is located. ;)

5. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Me, too.. thanks, Dwaine. 8)

Knew I should have just checked the properties..lol. Figured it wasn't even worth it though, because I didn't think he was dumb enough to use his own account.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey its simple, if you are too lazy to work, then said you were a vet to get welfare, and "extort" money from other vets, you are a piece of shit... plain and simple

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

If all that was true I would be a total piece of shit, I agree.

8. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

and thanks coachman. glad to know that there are still some decent people out there, and it's a shame they number so few. But at least there are still some who will speak up when they see something obviously wrong going on. :)

9. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Yeah, ONE whole person. :lol: Hell, he was an advocate for Yogi, too.. heh.. his track record could use a bit of help. ;)

10. NurseR

NurseR New Member

Amy,

You should be ashamed of lying about your PTSD, especially in alpha_dog's PTSD forum. You really hurt a great many Vets that posted there, with real issues.

From your antics, you helped set back a large amount of people.

Just because you wanted attention.

Very sad and pitiful...

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I didn't lie. I was devastated that people thought I did, and the only good thing that did come out of it was that I had to seek help and found it offline.

12. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

It's just so fucking ridiculous. You keep saying over and over again that you haven't lied.

It would take one simple step for you to clear this up... unit number and dates. That's it. Hell, email it to Greenhat.. you know you can trust him.

Oh, wait.. you already did, and it was proven that you weren't anywhere in El Salvador. :roll:

13. NurseR

NurseR New Member

Bullshit!

Even DaveBarker couldn't stand up for you, and you sent him all of your info.

Then you get your teenaged daughter to come on the forum defending you.

I gave her a 1 hour option, to PM ne your meds, to help verify if all the meds you said you were on would help prove your case, one way or another.

I didn't receive a reply from her, but you, almost 2 days later, telling me you didn't realize you had a time frame.

Leads me to believe that it wasn't your daughter posting on your behalf, it was you posting on her account.

Like I said, sad///

And you wonder why all these Vets are following you around the internet?

14. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Dave Barker DID verify who I am and that I am receiving 30%. He got upset because he was trying to work behind the scenes and I blew it by mentioning it at militaryforums. That was my daughter that posted that when she saw how upset I was on her own, I don't hide behind my daughter because I have no need to. Greenhat banned me, I am banned from military.com and banned from militaryforums as well because people said I was pming them too much or something like that but it's funny no one actually ever pmed me back to say to stop pming them. It was just an excuse for the same group of people to ban me there.

I am glad I didn't give specifics. My only crime was talking too much about shit I never should have talked about in the first place and that is also my only regret. That and the fact that I opened myself up to people I mistakenly thought were friends. Real friends don't have anything to prove to anyone. The only thing that could jeopardize my VA benefits would be if I was to talk in detail about it, and that is the only thing I am concerned about now, not anything else, so I just don't go into specific details for that very reason.

I was wondering if I was just being paranoid about that but thank you for clearing that up for me and making me realize that all my fears were very valid ones. When one lives a life in fear, it is sometimes hard to tell the difference, but in this instance it is CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT I HAD A REASON FOR MY FEARS AND A VERY VALID ONE, VALID ENOUGH TO INVOLVE THE POLICE.

15. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Fine, we'll let Dave put this to rest. I'll be emailing him.

I still think it's bullshit, though, because as much distress as you caused over on the PTSD forums, common sense would say that he would post vouching for you to put the other members at ease. Didn't happen, did it? And, VietVetArmyMom is still pissed at you.. funny.. she's in very close contact with Dave, too. You'd think he would have told her, huh? :roll:

Police, my ass.

16. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

MEDIVET you remind me of a male with penile disfuction trying to get a hardon: batting away at your cock, but cant get it to work no matter how hard you yank at the facid, useless piece of meat.

17. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

18. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

FUCK count the typos in that.

19. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

what, the battle I am having here? if so, then it prolly fits, dammit.

20. NurseR

NurseR New Member

Not only is MOM pissed, I think given the chance alpha_dog would rip her a new one.

Btw, Amy,

Local police don't get involved in cases over the internet, thats the the FEDS.

And make sure, when you call the FBI, you tell them that freely put all this info on the internet, including intimate facts, pictures and internet names, of your daughter.

Oh, and make damn sure you posted a poll on Mil.com, as to whether your sixteen year old daughter should get married to a Marine. Because we all know that's what responsible parents due: take an internet chat room poll.

Got it?